Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it would be cool to mix it up. It's always you and Patrick, haven't seen kat open one. I'm on the bandwagon, gloryhunting Estoniaaaa.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,712 Posts
that's nice but i hope you understand it might take another 20 years til we get another result comparable to the Belgrade one :D

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Its strange, even Estonians themselves are on our NT´s bandwagon. One bad result and everybodys off but still, quite an achievement.

·
THE
14,092 Posts
Gonna skip tonight tho even the weather is improving a little. I just can't handle teh public anymore. It goes worse by each game. I am still healing the wounds from the last game.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,712 Posts
Its strange, even Estonians themselves are on our NT´s bandwagon. One bad result and everybodys off but still, quite an achievement.
yes the same journalists who blasted our NT not so long ago are now suddenly expecting a win vs Slovenia :rollani:

this must be the first in a long time when the general attitude when facing a team as strong as Slovenia is not "meh we probably gonna lose or get a point when we're lucky"...might be a bit hard for the players to deal with the expectations.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,712 Posts
lineup: Sergei Pareiko - Enar Jääger, Taavi Rähn, Ragnar Klavan, Andrei Sidorenkov - Sander Puri, Aleksandr Dmitrijev, Konstantin Vassiljev, Dmitri Kruglov - Tarmo Kink, Kaimar Saag

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the progress you made since we last played against you. I can definitely see why you have beaten Serbia and Italy had hard time getting all three points there. About the match, I'd say it was pretty even, decided by the unlucky own goal. We were not really threatened until last minute, but didn't create much in the offense either, so a draw would be more appropriate I guess.

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was asleep as I have a newly scheduled psychology appointment today. My therapist was ill but she recovered and called. Sorry to hear your prediction was right, Andy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts