Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Kat any chance you went to see the Serbian team arrive in Tallin, Ivanovic in particular?

I ask because I saw a short clip on their arrival and this very nice blonde was there for Bane. :D

PS Andy, snow doesn't scare us.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
This will be 1-1 draw. Estonia gave Italy many problems in Tallinn and probably deserved alot more than the loss they got in the end.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
No offense but Serbia has been struggling MORE defensively than offensively. (This is funny and ironic, given that their players get the privilege of going to some top clubs).

I think so far, Tosic is by far the most consistent player. Seems to be a tad more efficient than Krasic both club wise and NT (in recent times).

I don't know if these problems are a result of the coach, or more some internally (chemistry, unluckiness) or unexplained problems.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lineups:

Pareiko
Jääger - Piiroja- Rähn - Klavan
Puri - Dmitrjev - Vassiljev - Kruglov
Saag - Ahjupera

Brkić
Ivanović - Vidić - Biševac - Kolarov
Petrović - Milijaš
Tošić - Ninković - Jovanović
Pantelić​

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Rähn and Piiroja both made stupid mistakes. The one Piiroja made got punished aswell. Given the conditions, really stupid - dont mess around the back when the conditions are like that. Just clear the ball. Too fancy for the limited skill.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
more and more snow is falling and we go from white ball to orange ball :D
I liked when we wanted to give the white ball back after it was changed:D

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
excellent match by us and great pressure in the final half hour

we almost screwed it up in the end and I had the familiar feeling of "**** we did it again" when there was a goal in the final minute...thankfully the linesman was simply a bit slow with his offside call

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Going to miss Vassiljev against Italy but what the hell, yet again a good performance and Pareiko kept the team in play. Oper,Purje were great subs aswell:thumbsup:

The penalty not given was quite a bad call and had the goal stood, id be really dissappointed. Great game though, getting 2 great back-to-back results which usually doenst happen.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Small nation Estonia. You have my respect. Two draws against the angry Serbs :). I'm sure though people will blame their problems on turfs LOL.

Whoops correct me, a win and a draw*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts