Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one gonna be great, I've never seen Italy before (they've been here in Estonia twice before in early nineties but I didn't care about football back then)

·
THE
14,089 Posts
Gianluca Pagliuca, Franco Baresi,Christian Panucci, Paolo Maldini, Giuseppe Favalli Luigi Apolloni, Demetrio Albertini Alessandro Costacurta, Roberto Rambaudi, Dino Baggio, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Signori.

Saw them all. Live.
Also Pippo, who was in U 21 team. Who wasn't Pippo then, of course.

And what do they show me today?
Ok. Pirlo. should I stalk?

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1-2 but good game and we gave them a scare

also we had two streakers running on the pitch, one in the midway of second half and the other near the end...I don't remember anything like this happening before in home NT matches

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Estonia has been doing big things of late. On TRUE BLOOD there's an Estonian chick, Yvetta, who enjoys being pleasured by vampires. "Now sit back and think of Estonia..."

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there's not a single Estonian named Yvetta, awful research by the makers of the show/manga/anime/computer game :thmbdown:

·
THE
14,089 Posts
1-2 but good game and we gave them a scare

also we had two streakers running on the pitch, one in the midway of second half and the other near the end...I don't remember anything like this happening before in home NT matches
The second one was total idiot, we just got the pressure up to give the last few efforst and he ruins it. Idiot maximus, I could just hit him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts