Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`VE GOT A TICKET!:musik:

Last single tickets (only 1800 was left) came for sold today at 10:00 (i was in local ticket office at 9:59 :D ) and all of them was sold out after 22 minutes!

·
1st Tier Poster
49,545 Posts
me 2...there's still a fair amount of ticket packages left so it seems there won't be such a craze as the last time England was here and people paid 5-10x the nominal amount for a ticket during the last days before the match.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I`VE GOT A TICKET!:musik:

Last single tickets (only 1800 was left) came for sold today at 10:00 (i was in local ticket office at 9:59 :D ) and all of them was sold out after 22 minutes!
Piletelvi is cruel, I asked for ticket back in July and there lots of tickets remaining but they said it is sold only to Estonian citizens, so I couldn't get ticket. I wanted this be a chance for my first visit to Estonia.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,545 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,545 Posts
soccernet predicts this lineup for us:

Code:
                       Sergei Pareiko

Enar Jääger    Igor Morozov     Ragnar Klavan    Dmitri Kruglov

Karol Mets       Aleksandr Dmitrijev

Sergei Zenjov          Konstantin Vassiljev       Ilja Antonov       

Henri Anier

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
KLAVAN receives second yelllow card, he is off, difficult to deal with this, as it is just 48 minute, almost whole second half with 10 men, but come on

·
1st Tier Poster
49,545 Posts
mistake by Pareiko once again which gives England the win (although nice save by him in one on one with Rooney late in the game)

England failed to create much, Sterling was pretty much the only one who individually managed to create danger so we were kind of lucky that he didn't start. Klavan's first yellow and also the foul on Sterling which led to the fk goal seemed a bit harsh although I've not seen TV replays of these...all in all a bit disappointing as 0-0 seemed entirely realistic. Good performance overall.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts