Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First home match of the year. Canadians have some quite good players there: Staltieri from Fulham (who was awesome when the two sides met 5 years ago and Estonia won 2-1), also young De Guzman from Deportivo and Imhof from Bochum.

·
THE
14,092 Posts
Ticket is bought, now wondering should I take some blanket to sit on with me or not.

·
THE
14,092 Posts
The weather is merely our tactical masterplan to confuse Canadians; it is much more fun to play if you don't see other player.
Let's see if the game is on.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
0-0 after first half... Crazy weather, Estonia is snowed in and it keeps coming from the sky.

snowfootball is a bit boring...but credit to our FA that they managed to organize this match despite of the weather conditions

·
1st Tier Poster
49,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2-0

Canada fails at offside trap, Zahovaiko goes through alone, play past the keeper and sends the ball into an empty goal

·
THE
14,092 Posts
I don't know how did it look on tv but in stadium it looked pretty damn good. It was fast till the end, just 1 injury what wasn't even caused by snow. Hail to Canada who were brave enought to play in shorts and without cloves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts