Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That draw for Euro 2016 campaign has been one of the most waited events.
We are in fourth pot and 3 teams will advance. So it must be our biggest chance and we have to use it. First of all we have to get nice draw.
For now there are shure only 4 games. Two against Gibraltar (away and home) and two baltic cup games in the beginning of summer. Pohlak also wants to go to again South American tour before World Cup

·
1st Tier Poster
49,711 Posts
That draw for Euro 2016 campaign has been one of the most waited events.
We are in fourth pot and 3 teams will advance. So it must be our biggest chance and we have to use it. First of all we have to get nice draw.
For now there are shure only 4 games. Two against Gibraltar (away and home) and two baltic cup games in the beginning of summer. Pohlak also wants to go to again South American tour before World Cup
dunno about that...it only has a point if the best players come, not like the last time when our inexperienced youth got destroyed.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,711 Posts
seedings announced, we're in pot 4 :yess:

The top two teams in each group will qualify for the finals in France along with the third-placed side with the best record against the nations first, second, fourth and fifth in their pool. The remaining eight third-placed teams will play off in November 2015 for the remaining four berths.

Pot 1: Spain (holders), Germany, Netherlands, Italy, England, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Pot 2: Ukraine, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Ireland

Pot 3: Serbia, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Norway, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Poland

Pot 4: Montenegro, Armenia, Scotland, Finland, Latvia, Wales, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belarus

Pot 5: Iceland, Northern Ireland, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus

Pot 6: Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
It is out:
Esmaspäev, 8. september 2014 kell 21:45 Eesti - Sloveenia
Neljapäev, 9. oktoober 2014 kell 21:45 Leedu - Eesti
Pühapäev, 12. oktoober 2014 kell 19:00 Eesti - Inglismaa
Laupäev, 15. november 2014 kell 19:00 San Marino - Eesti
Reede, 27. märts 2015 kell 21:45 Šveits - Eesti
Pühapäev, 14. juuni 2015 kell 19:00 Eesti - San Marino
Laupäev, 5. september 2015 kell 19:00 Eesti - Leedu
Teisipäev, 8. september 2015 kell 21:45 Sloveenia - Eesti
Reede, 9. oktoober 2015 kell 21:45 Inglismaa - Eesti
Esmaspäev, 12. oktoober 2015 kell 21:45 Eesti - Šveit

·
1st Tier Poster
49,711 Posts
All in all a decent draw as it is very possible to make the 3rd place here.

Of course our FA is also pleased with England in the group as it means a lot of TV money:D

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
didnt where to post this, so I post it here, Blackpool cancelled Zenjov's contract, after only 5 months, never seemed a distant player to me, but I didnt see him many times to put a good judgement.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I will be in Estonia next month,I hope to see the Estonia / Iceland from Stadium, should i trz to book ticket online or I have a chance to buy ticket while I am there, some days before the match?
any help and info appreciated

·
THE
14,092 Posts
I doubt it would be sold out but it is more confortable to buy online. If you are desperate, I can buy you. Tickets are 10 -14 euros

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I doubt it would be sold out but it is more confortable to buy online. If you are desperate, I can buy you. Tickets are 10 -14 euros
Seems to be pretty popular imo match thanks to Iceland`s succeess and Raio Piiroja testimonial. Example Estonia FA will give all Pärnu schools about 3/4 cheaper tickets :D Know it cause myself experience :D

Predict about 6500-7000 as official attendance number

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
thankfully credit card option was available, so I purchased the ticket, for other matches, there were no credit card option, just with accounts of some estonian banks. maybe this option is just for friendly matches, for San Marino match this option is not there.

·
THE
14,092 Posts
I think that's some UEFA policy, you can buy tickets only via federation or designated travle offices.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After not being called up for games against Swiss and England, Sergei Pareiko announced his retirement from football after that season

1 - 20 of 21 Posts