Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· THE
16,191 Posts
First time in my life I was late for a game. Ok,not too late, arrived during second anthem. Was wrongly dressed, so started to freeze pretty fast. Game not too bad but nothing exciting neither. Then rain, I am in first line, no plastic coat nor umbrella. Half time, 7 min in beer line ( to get some warmth in) another 7 mins to get that beer in me. moved up to terrace in case fo rmore rain. Hippeey, sun, beer kicks in, I feel all right. Game even worse but nice goal by Georgies. Final call, I'm a bit chilly, tipsy, hungry and that crap beer made me desperate for toilet.
We had firts half, Georgia second, probably fair result but in the end I had the feeling that maybe they deserved it abit more.

· THE
16,191 Posts
Beats me what the real beer is, I only drink Guinesse. That was A Le Coq's Premium, only, 35.-. Tasted bad, I felt puking.
However, there has been real revolution, they allowe you to enter with cups inside.

Ps, the band was great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.