Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Andy is too lazy to open a topic, I took the liberty in doing so.

What are your expectations for this game? What is the likely line-up? From what I heard your best defender is missing.
I think your team will be very motivated to take some kind of revenge for the 7-0 trashing we gave u in Zenica while this is a crucial game for us.

P.S. how many fans can your stadium take? From what I read there will be atleast 3000 of our fans there (probably more though).

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Actually, the stadium's named after a brewery.

Anyway, I consider BIH to be stronger than Turkey at the moment so just a point would suit me fine from this match. Especially with Piiroja suspended in defense, he's the leader of the team and our best player.

I agree that the players will probably bo motivated to take revenge. Atleast I hope they will, cause that's the only way we can get anything out of this match.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
What's up with Oper, saw somewhere that he was recovering from a injury and that it wasn't sure if he was going to play against us.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
apparently loads of Bosnian fans are travelling here (many of them from Scandinavia) and the security measures have been described as the strongest ever on an Estonian NT match. Bosnians have also bought tickets to Estonian stands although apparently they won't be allowed to enter there and some tickets have been replaced.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
predicted starting lineups from soccernet.ee:

Code:
                       Sergei Pareiko

Enar Jääger       Taavi Rähn           Alo Bärengrub    Ragnar Klavan

Sander Puri  Konstantin Vassiljev  Aleksandr Dmitrijev  Joel Lindpere

Tarmo Kink     Vladimir Voskoboinikov

Vedad Ibiševic      Edin Džeko
                        Zvjezdan Misimovic
Sejad Salihovic                                        Senijad Ibricic
                Elvir Rahimic     Samir Muratovic
         Emir Spahic   Safet Nadarevic    Sanel Jahic

Kenan Hasagic

·
THE
14,059 Posts
I just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoyed my time in Tallinn over the weekend. Not just because of the game result but also the city and its inhabitants were simply great! I gained a whole lot of sympathy for your football team and country.:thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind meeting again at all. Cheers!
Are you serious? The weather was horrible, beer is expensive and people are usually nasty. Where the heck did you go or how drunk were you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts