Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here fill me in on how he is doing in River Plate? I know that 'el cuche' has the potential to be even better than 'il principe' Redondo, but what`s his status. Is he ready to take the final step, and become a regular in Madrid?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hopefully not, I want him playing on River Plate for ever:) . He is one of the pillars of River Plate, an awsome player.He could play in any club in the world I have no doubt about that, if you play in River you have to be among the best.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
first of all, his nickname is cuchu, not cuche.

then, sorry if i dissapoint you but i cant see him as the new redondo. redondos class is or was unique.
he is a very talented and versatile player who can play in the centre of the midf or in the left (he played even as a playmaker). he has quite good defending skills and a very offensive spirit, which makes him score a lot.

a formatio with cambiasso could be,

------------------raul
solari----------zidane----------figo
------cambiasso---makelele
RC-------------------------------salgado
--------helguera-----hierro
-------------cesar/casillas

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I dunno why Real Madrid are not playing him now?

He is great..simply amazing everytime he plays...

·
Registered
263 Posts
He's been doing a very good job for River for some time now....but the competition for places in the Real Madrid midfield is VERY tough.Whenever i've seen him,he's best when as an attacking midfielder,trying to tackle in La Liga/CL would perhaps be different than what he faces while playing for River.I'm sure he's tough,but there are some very strong guys at the top european clubs.He isn't the biggest,and would become a target,so IMO Real Madrid just want him to keep getting regular games and developing.He is unlikely to go there anytime soon,as they are pursuing Vieira/Hamann.So,he'd get pushed even further down the list.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
John Barnes, why did you stop posting in the Liverpool forum?:(
As for Cambiasso, he is on loan from Real?:confused: I thought River owned him.....:angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts