Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the youngsters are playing and gives us some good football with plenty of goals, the Barzilian clubs are preparing for the Estaduais (State championships)

SOme of them begins this Saturday, like the Paulista and the Gauchao, some others 2 week later like the Mineiro

I have not yet checked all the dates, but here is the link when you can check about the estadual that interest you

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/estaduais/2011/

Jut have in mind that "tabela" in Portugues is the schedule of the games. the "table" as we are used to use the word in English is called CLASSFICAÇAO

Links to follow the games will be given later, i suppose you can find some of them in rojadirecta.com, firstrow.net ect.

If you have other links, please advise us

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
We should have interesting Estaduais this year, but as usual the intial rounds aren`t that strong in terms of quality and good level since most of the clubs, especially the big ones are making their pre season preparations.
Actually, don`t if this issue has already been discussed in this forum, but maybe Brazilian calendar should adapt itself to the European one so that the clubs don`t get the risk of losing players right in the middle of the season and that they receive a decent period of rest and pre season activities.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
We should have interesting Estaduais this year, but as usual the intial rounds aren`t that strong in terms of quality and good level since most of the clubs, especially the big ones are making their pre season preparations.
Actually, don`t if this issue has already been discussed in this forum, but maybe Brazilian calendar should adapt itself to the European one so that the clubs don`t get the risk of losing players right in the middle of the season and that they receive a decent period of rest and pre season activities.
It really should.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the link to the full list of games of the estaduais on Saturday, Sonday and Monday

This weekend opens the Estadual Mineiro, one of my favorites, the RJ and SP have completed 4 games and the only aparent surprise is the bad stuation of Vasco, stil without points !!

You can follow all the estaduais on Terra, GazetaEsportiva, Globo etc.

In Globo you open this link, and there you have the list of all the estaduais in AB order (It is written in the top of the page "estaduais" and clicking on it you get the list

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/

It is written like this: * futebol
futebol
o nacional
+ brasileirão série a
+ brasileirão série b
+ copa do brasil
+ copa sul-americana
+ mundial de clubes
+ seleção brasileira
+ taça libertadores
o mais futebol
+ Game Futebol
+ cartola fc
+ futpédia
+ musa do brasileirão
+ prêmio friedenreich
+ vai-e-vem do mercado
o internacional »
+ futebol alemão
+ futebol argentino
+ futebol espanhol
+ futebol francês
+ futebol holandês
+ futebol inglês
+ futebol italiano
+ futebol japonês
+ futebol português
+ futebol russo
+ futebol turco
+ futebol ucraniano
+ liga dos campeões
+ liga europa
o copa 2014
o estaduais
+ alagoano
+ baiano
+ brasiliense
+ capixaba
+ carioca
+ catarinense
+ cearense
+ gaúcho
+ goiano
+ mineiro
+ paraense
+ paranaense
+ paulista
+ pernambucano
+ potiguar
* f-1
f-1
o calendário de provas
o classificação de construtores
o classificação de pilotos
o equipes e pilotos
o vídeos
* + esportes
+ esportes
o atletismo
o basquete
o basquete/nbb
o corrida de rua
o desafio de futsal
o esportes a motor
o esportes aquáticos
o esportes radicais
o fórmula futuro
o lutas
o olimpíadas
o outros esportes
o rodeios
o stock car
o surfe
o tênis
o vôlei
o volta ciclística de sp
* na globo
na globo
o esporte espetacular
o • videos
o globo esporte
o • videos
o globo esporte mg
o • vídeos
o verão espetacular
o vc no esporte
o • envie seu vídeo
* sportv
sportv
o cartola fc
o chute certo
o pfc
o programação
o vídeos
o sua opinião
* estaduais
estaduais

Every word with a* is the one you have to click there and you get all the subjects listed there

Some of the game can bee seen on line by links from the sites of rojadirecta/com. firstrow.net and some others that you can find yourselves better than me

Unfortunately, only the results of the Paulista are in the site livescore.com

The main games are followed minute-a minute (text) on Globo, Tera and GE, as far as I know.

The m(Sunday 17:00 brazilian time) Santos is the leader of the Paulista now, ost important game . which will attract the public will be probably the classsico Santos - Sao Paulo.and is the favorite I suppose, in the last game of SP, they were losing until Dagoberto scored 2 goals and made the overturn, SP won.

THe Gre-Nal on Sunday will be actually a derby between InterB and Gremio B (Classico das gurizadas) Inter is the favorite here, sorry to say.

Renato Gaucho will not even be there, the base category coach will be on the lines.

Check the list and find your favorite game, pls be so kind to comment afterwards

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is just like me, I have forgotten to give you the link to the agenda do jogos

Here it is

In the meantime Elano scored a golaço for Santos, I hope Mano takes notes

·
Registered
5 Posts
In Paulistão...

Santos is playing a great footbal, with a speed attack and a incredible FUTEBOL ARTE. When Neymar and Ganso come back, one of the best teams in world will be playing, at least in attack.

The defence is another deal... some Santos supporter says that a common DMF, Arouca, is a god... I think he's a good player, but not sooo good that will solve all the defence problems when he comes back. Durval and Dracena are very bad defencers, and the Coach, Adilson Batista, doesnt known how to think in a nice defence system.

If Santos fail in winning any championship this year will be all fault in defencive system.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Palmerias x Corinthians this sunday :proud:
Im so excited....
Corinthianos are super angry at Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos.. there already all this off the pitch distraction. A great chance for us to kill it!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts