Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Estaduais are very dificult to follow, there are so many games, in so many places' besides that it is the 1/4 of the Copinha, and the Copa de Brasil is due

There is now a blog that can help you, save time and facilitate an easy approach to every estadual end every team

Try it

The links are in the right side of the page, and the first link "futebol" is a link to the main page of football in Gazeta Esportiva.
In this page there is link to every team (Just have to click the logo) and to every championship possible,

The other links are direct links to the main estaduais

Mineiro, Paulista, Carioca,Mineiro, Gaucho, Catarinense, Paranaense, Pernambucano, Cearense, Goiano, Baiano, ect.
Other links will be added soon, like the Copa de Brasil and Libertadores

Here is the link

http://www.flogvip.net/futebol_estaduais

You can also post a comment there and say your opinion of the site, as well as asking for links that interests you

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Estaduais are very dificult to follow, there are so many games, in so many places' besides that it is the 1/4 of the Copinha, and the Copa de Brasil is due

There is now a blog that can help you, save time and facilitate an easy approach to every estadual end every team

Try it

The links are in the right side of the page, and the first link "futebol" is a link to the main page of football in Gazeta Esportiva.
In this page there is link to every team (Just have to click the logo) and to every championship possible,

The other links are direct links to the main estaduais

Mineiro, Paulista, Carioca, Gaucho, Gaucho, Catarinense, Paranaense, Pernambucano, Cearense, Goiano, Baiano, ect.
Other links will be added soon, like the Copa de Brasil and Libertadores

Here is the link

You can also post a comment there and say your opinion of the site, as well as asking for links that interests you
thx luz, we have so many tournaments LOL!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing is decided yet, it has just begun.

Anyway, another links are added - Copa de Brasil and Libertadores

You can check it and comment if you like

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I have a feeling that this year's Rio championship will go to Fluminense. They kept their team and got reinforcements for positions that needed them, instead of signing "bombastic" players. Vasco and Botafogo overhauled both their squads and will need some time to gel and find the best formations. And Flamengo will be busy dreaming of the Libertadores.

I believe Atletico will take the Minas championship. With Cruzeiro busy with the Libertadores, and the Galo's interesting reinforcements, I think Luxemburgo will be able to bring them the trophy.

In SP, I don't know... Corinthians and São Paulo are looking better than Santos and Palmeiras, but Muricy's team must be desperate to prove themselves after having lost the Libertadores spot with their pitiful performances on the 2nd half of last year's league. IMO Palmeiras still needs some reinforcements, though.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Botafogo-Vasco 0-6
Aoughhh that got to hurt...Grinch?
Though I got to say that it is nice
to see Coutinho making his mark on senior level.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
It hurts like sharp pencils being shoved into my eyeballs. Our manager was sacked yesteday and Joel Santana was hired today. It was an unusual game, we had a player sent off after only 14 minutes, but that's no excuse for this epic failure. At least there's still time to change things and put this disgraceful result behind us. :moan:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
LOL! I was gonna say that I thought botafogo would finally win the championship.

Glad I didn't :)

Don't ask me about it again because I'll DENY I ever said that!

As far as I know botafogo is a joke!!!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The best game till now ( I admit i did not see many games but such a virada is not usual)

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1202047-7824-OS+MELHORES+MOMENTOS+DE+FLUMINENSE+X+FLAMENGO+PELO+CARIOCA,00.html

The link to the article describing the match with some pictures for the Adriano fans
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Flamengo/0,,MUL1470769-9865,00-COM+TRES+GOLS+DE+ADRIANO+FLAMENGO+TROCA+AMOR+PELA+RACA+E+DERROTA+O+FLUMINEN.html

Many classicos resulted with a draw, like the Catarinense Figuerense Awai,Sport - Santa Cruz and the classico of Serra Gaucha Ca-Ju
A link to the estaduais main age of Globo has been added, as the GE links resulted good only for the schedule and resuslts, classification etc. But in the Globo there are articles, videos and photos

Sometimes the links are not seen because of the limited capacity of my (and maybe some of yours) computer

So here is the link to the main page of the Estaduais in Globo
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Futebol/Estaduais/0,,9834,00.html

There are all the flags of the estados and you cn enter where you want

Here is also the link to the Copa de Brasil which is approaching (In Globo)
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Futebol/Copa_Brasil/0,,9830,00.html

Neimar had a great day and lead Santos to the top of the table. And it was not with Robinho. I really hope Neimar stays in Brasil and not going to the bench and nightclubs in Europe too early. It depends of course on the financial situation of the Peixe

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So many things happen in brasilian football, Estaduais, goleadas, chocolate, Libertadores, Now the Brazilian Cup is opening

In the new post in the a:m blog you can see (beside the links, of course) Something about Robinho, videos dos goleadas, an interesting statistic from the EPL..you name it

The link (just to remind you)

Enjoy.

Let somebody open a thread for the Taça do Brasil, I can not do it..

What is interessting is the long trips, some clubs have to change planes , seeing the capital Brazilia and then Mato Grosso, good for an excursion, not so good for football players

Here, for example
http://www.clicrbs.com.br/esportes/rs/noticias/futebol-gremio,2803023,Gremio-inicia-viagem-para-Rondonopolis.html

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The classico Mineiro is of Cruzeiro, as I expected.

Roger
loves classicos, When vhe was in Gremio, he played the Gre-nal in his first game, and scored the goal of the victory, Now he played for first time for Cruzeiro, also scored a golaço, somehow it did not surprise me. Roger is the man for great games.

Here are the hilights and the 4 goals, the result was 3:1 for the Raposa.

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1215118-7824-OS+GOLS+DE+ATLETICOMG+X+CRUZEIRO+PELA+RODADA+DO+CAMPEONATO+MINEIRO,00.html

Tomorrow will be some other classsicos, The most popular is of course the SP- Palmeiras, we have also Coritiva (Leader) against Parana (fights against relegation) Atletico is the scond wit 5 points after the leader

Maybe there are more, you look it up and rwrite if you like. TRomorrow unfortunately I will not be at home and will not be able to follow, I will check it when I come home late at night.

Gremio is playing now, the first half finished 3:0 for the tricolor, if the final result will be a win for Gremiio, I suppose we will have gre-nal to decide the first half of the Gauchao which is copa Carvalho. The rival of Inter that play tomorrow is Novo Hamburgo.

In the Carioca
the final of the first half, i.e. Taça Guanabara, will be on Tuseday , 23.02. , it is a little surprising final. i am sure that nobody bet before the beginning of the estadual that Vasco and Botafigo will eliminate the Flu-Fla. Now those 2 will fight to win the Taça Rio (the second part) and fight with the winner (Vasco or Botafogo)
for the campeonato of the estadual. If the same winner wins the 2 parts, there is no such match and the winner of both parts will be automatically the winner of the estadual 2010

In the paulista |Santos is the news, as I wrote in the Robinho thread, the man is really doing better than I expected. The last gameÇ He scored 2 and Santos scored 6!!

I recomend to go to the globo main page of the estaduais, chose the Paulista and see the hilights, you can do it also by going to the page of Santos, clicking on the logo on the upper left side of the page.

If you can bring it here, or any other match~be my guest;;

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
LOL! I was gonna say that I thought botafogo would finally win the championship.
ok, ok!

maybe I was correct in my first impression:righton:

:cap:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Today's post on the blog futebol_estaduais wqas dedicated to Botafogo,and also you can see some goals of the semifinal Gaucho, where Gremio will fight in the final against Novo Hamburgo which defeated the Inter B team. Also the compacto of the Atletico Mineiro - Cruzeiro with the golaço of Roger that I commented before, I thought for e moment that Rivaldo is back..

Of course many other things can be seen by clicking the links

THe Hino of Botafogo

Hino do Botafogo
Lamartine Babo
Composição: Lamartine Babo

Botafogo, Botafogo,
campeão desde 1910
És herói em cada jogo,
Botafogo, por isso que tu és
e hás de ser nosso imenso prazer
Tradições aos milhões tens também
Tu és o glorioso,
não podes perder,
perder para ninguém!

Em outros esportes,
tua fibra está presente,
honrando as cores do Brasil e da nossa gente
Na estrada dos louros, um facho de luz
Tua estrela solitária te conduz!

Some video of U tube

[tub]MyhaAkQQIsY[/tub]

The title of the post was:
Na raça, Botafogo vence o Vasco e conquista a Taça Guanabara, and there is opf course the picture with the Copa Guanabara and the article from lancepress in full

Look into it

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
man, I'm a prophet... I was betting on them even after fogão lost by 6 goals against Vasco.

:proud: :righton:

Congrats on the win, garrincha. It's great to win a title. Hopefully botafogo will win taça Rio.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
man, I'm a prophet... I was betting on them even after fogão lost by 6 goals against Vasco.

:proud: :righton:
:musik:

Congrats on the win, garrincha. It's great to win a title. Hopefully botafogo will win taça Rio.
Well, winning the Guanabara Cup isn't really winning a title, it's just qualifying for the state finals. The Guanabara trophy has a lot of historical value but nobody seriously counts it as a title; we won it last year too, but since we lost the final it's universally acknowledged that we didn't win any title last year.

When Fluminense spent ten years without winning any titles, a period that lasted until their triumph over Flamengo in 95, the fact that they won the Guanabara Cup in 91 and 93 was never considered as the end of their trophyless period. The Guanabara Cup is a nice honor that's tied into the history of Rio's state football, but it's really just a glorified semifinal. The Rio Cup, 2nd half of the Rio championship, is the other semifinal - if a team wins both the Guanabara Cup and the Rio Cup, they're state champions without having to play a final.

So hopefully we'll win the Rio Cup too and close the deal. ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
And did you hear that Ricardo Gomes had a stroke after yesterday's defeat to Palmeiras?? :eekani:

Apparently it was a mild stroke and he'll have to stay in the hospital until wednesday, so his assistant manager will have to coach São Paulo in their thursday Libertadores match against Once Caldas in Colombia. :mute:

I hope he recovers quickly and has no further problems of this sort.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, we knew, it was mentioned in the clicrbs , Poor fellow, football gets to people too much. I hope he will be OK, although of course I have no simpathy for SP, but I do not wish strokes for anybody. I read also that one torcedor died in clushes between torcidas. Really, nobody has to die because he is a supporter of this or that club; If the torcidas organizadas are to blame, they aught to be outlawed. Keep the Mafia wars as a computer game!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts