Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a dishnetwork subscriber, on my tv there are 4 espn channels, two of them(espn alternate, espn2 alternate) are never used except occasional on the weekends. I wonder why espn doesn't show champions league games on those channels for satellite users. they pay for the rights and they have the air space, why are they not showing those games? i propose everyone who live in america and like to watch champions league games write to espn, and convince them to show champions league and other soccer matches they have the rights to on those two channels.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
cause they are cheap!:devil:

Will they still show the world cup? Will it be that same lame coverage that people in the US had for the 98 WC??:confused: :( :devil: :devil: :devil: It really sucks watching to a world cup in america..there is no WC climate whatsoever!:eek: :( :devil:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
can't agree with u more, Ze....it really sucks watching the WC in the US...no WC atmosphere at all... :eek:

the american just don't like/watch soccer...

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
This can hardly be regarded as a topic for the Debate Forum. I'll move it.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
uhruicosta said:
i am a dishnetwork subscriber, on my tv there are 4 espn channels, two of them(espn alternate, espn2 alternate) are never used except occasional on the weekends. I wonder why espn doesn't show champions league games on those channels for satellite users. they pay for the rights and they have the air space, why are they not showing those games? i propose everyone who live in america and like to watch champions league games write to espn, and convince them to show champions league and other soccer matches they have the rights to on those two channels.
In the States..ESPN shows one game a week of the CL...period..whereas in the LatinAmerica Feed they show ALL the games on any given week...Obviously not all LIVE due to the logistics involved, but nevertheless they show them all.
I use to have access to all those games Via DirecTV Latinamerica, but that source dried up in January and ever since then it hasnt been available yet..... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts