Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Teamtalk: “Juventus received an offer from Valencia for Juan Eduardo Esnaider and talks are on their way, while the Turin club seems to have given up on the idea of bringing David Sesa, the player who's fiancé did not want to leave Lecce for Turin.”

This is bad news and hopefully just another rumor. Personally I’m very fund of Esnaider and had really hoped to see him get some success in the juve-jersey, he deserves to wear.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I apretty much agree. Esnaider has been a proffesional about not playing that much and late in the championship he showed that he's a very good player. Still he's one of those players we can afford to sell if the offer is good enough, but we better make sure the possible replacement is an adequate one.

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that what i was afraid of ... moggi selling our BEST players e.g. Esnaider.

i read that moggi is "offering striker Darko Kovacevic and either Mark Juliano or Alessio Tacchinardi with a sum of $10 million for Hernan Crespo".!!!!!!!

please tell me this is another rumor???

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
If Esnaider leaves...oh it sounds bad.I still hope he won't .He is excellent player and he can be replacement for Alex.Because Juve has a lot of games to play next season and we need 2 strong teams.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I certainly don't believe it, What? US$10 Kovacevic + either Iuliano or Tacchinardi for Crespo.

Crespo is a gifted striker, but offering that much for him is going overboard.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What’s wrong with JUVE? They want to sell all the players?!! How come!! How it will be JUVE without them?
Oh God, oh God I can’t stand this wrongs any more.
To Juventus: STOPE SELL OUR BEST PLAYERS

EVER AFTER FORZA JUVE :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHAT!?

That is crap!!!!

ESNAIDER IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
hey desert rose,do you like the sting song named desert rose?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nasty nick.....
It’s not your business :(
Just focus in our important topic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts