Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a lesson for you, Juan Esnaider: When you are not welcome-don't stay!

G

·
0 Posts
u must be jokking .... Esnaider is faaaaaar better then inzaghi or Kova .... i hope from all my heart that he could play next season in place of inzaghi .. cuz he recovered now .. and the days will prove that he is GREAT PLAYER .. the guy have skills ... i say he must be but in Argentina in place of Crespo!! ya Crespo .. who is a tepical inzaghi who never scores unless the ball is put in front of him in the 6 yard box!!!

sorry to say that but lazio wasted money on that player ... if i was in the place of Parma i will give Crespo + 30 milion $ to get conscso ....

forza juv
forza Esnaider

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Esnaider is a good player but injuries have made people think otherwise. I would like to see him stay. But Crespo is a gun and scores from anywhere. He can dribble and header, i wish Juve had him instead of Inzaghi.

T

·
0 Posts
i say he must be but in Argentina in place of Crespo!! ya Crespo .. who is a tepical inzaghi who never scores unless the ball is put in front of him in the 6 yard box!!!

How do u dare and say that Crespo is a typical inzaghi??

the difference bettween the 2 is that one scores the other doesnt,

and he never scored in the last weeks on the league and wasted hell lot of chances which Crespo wont.

and to reply to u that crespo only scores in the 6 yard box, just remember his great goal against Juve in the last seconds of the match, that goal was a beauty!!! :)

never compare a diver with a striker

·
Registered
574 Posts
Juventini, u really must be joking. I hope u don't really mean that because Esnaider is indeed a good player. He doesn't score goals but he is the kind who prefers to pass the ball and create chances. Give him a chance, last season he was constantly injured. He did some great job when playing in the UEFA Cup and Italian cup. I know now we have got O'nieill but i respect Esnaider for being so loyal to Juve since he knows that he would'nt get a lot of chance to play for Juve and still want to stay.

Forza Esnaider:):)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Esnaider is propably only going to play in Coppa Italia and in case of injuries next season.
He knows that himself, and though we should combine it with the fact that he propably has a higher salary as a Juve substitute than he would as a Celta starter, I feel we should simply be delighted that he would rather be a part of our squad than settle for a "minor" team.
Esnaider going or staing isn't going to change ANYTHING for Juve, so let's just wish that he can provide the best of his abilities when he's called upon. In case a players is completely lacking talent, doesn't fit our team tachtics or does anything to tarnish the reputation of our club I'd like him to leave.
Otherwise they're all juventini's spilling their guts for our club, and I like everyone of them :).

Forza Esnaider.

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
TrAnCeR: what happened to the world if Lazio think Crespo is the most expensive player in the world ... he does't score unless he is in the 6 yard .. if u saw Argentina vs Ecwador match u will know what i mean ... and how come the most expensive player in the world get subsiuted in the begining of the Second half ...... u must be joking he did not do anything in that match except the tipical inzaghi goal type

forza juv

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Gazi: Crespo, was substituted in the 77th minute of the match against Ecuador and not at the beginning of the second half. In every respect Crespo is incomparable to Inzaghi. I am from Argentina and although Esnaider is generally well seen, Crespo is highly revered.

Crespo, is a true predator in the penalty box, he is an excellent finisher that has good dribbling and aerial skills which is complimented by a first rate work rate. Take a good look at his stats, for the past two seasons, he has been in impressive form for Parma. He'll receive even better service from Lazio's midfielders and wingers, so I think he'll score a greater number of goals this coming season.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gazi ... no offense ;), have you ever actually watched a Serie A game??? Because it's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Hernan Crespo.

Did I see the game vs. Ecuador? Hmmmm...no, but if I'm not mistaken Crespo scored the first goal.

Did you see Parma vs. Juve last year?
Did you see Parma vs. Reggina?
Did you see Venezia vs. Parma?
Did you see Juve vs. Parma in the '98-'99 season?
Did you see Parma vs. Roma last season?
Did you see Fiorentina vs. Parma in the Coppa Italia final in '99?
Did you see Parma vs. Verona last year, or Reggina vs. Parma?

ETC.!,ETC.!

G

·
0 Posts
Thuram1: belive me i saw them all ;) ... i am not saying that Crespo is a bad player , he is simply is not in my list for the best 20 players in the world , and couldn't see why Lazio want to make of him the most expensive player in the world (waste of money). about the match between Parma and Juv : Crespo scored the goal in extra time of the match and he was man on man with Van Der Sar , no big deal !!

Czar: i wanna know what did Crespo do other that the easy goal in the 6 yard box !! .in fact in that match it seems Lopez was the most expensive player in the world !!
u said he is a great finisher .. k .. is he as good as Batistuta ... he is no way near ...

no mater what u say guy .. in my opinion Esnaider is faaaar better than this crespo
next season if Esnaider will play with Treziget in the front and DP behind them no defence can stop them

forza juv
forza Esnaider

F

·
0 Posts
Both Esnaider and Fonseca were trying to show that they are back and worthy to wear the bianconero jersey. I know some of you will probably say so what, they are not worth anything. Both have talent and can make worthy contributions to the side. Most important, they <i>are</i> and <i>want</i> to be Juventini. They are not just players picking up a pay check. Both can be important role players and fill in for the side when needed. Better to have players who want to be here than those looking to make something elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Come on it's Zidane,Del Piero and Inzaghio who are going to start, Treza and Kova will fight for 1st sub, after that comes Foncesa, Esnaider can fight togheter with O'niell for
the playmaker/striker spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts