Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just isnt the same feeling every matchday for me. Hopefully it comes back soon.

We play es-es, gotune girebilir Selcuk

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trabzon is run by the most retarded people ever... who goes to the court of human rights to plea for a championship... jesus christ, just wasting everyones time.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
It is going to be a boring game with both teams playing sloopy. In the 85th minute selcuk is going to try a spinmove in his own half, he's going to accidently hit a perfect throughball into the path of Alper Potuk who is going to slot it into the 90.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
This might be an entertaining game, both teams are scoring goals lately. Having said that, Aykut will go back to 3 DM's and we will play scared and defensive.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Serkan Kırıntılı, Gökhan Gönül, Bekir İrtegün, Joseph Yobo, Egemen Korkmaz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Mehmet Topal, Cristian Baroni, Selçuk Şahin, Miroslav Stoch, Caner Erkin, Mehmet Topuz, Raul Meireles, Sezer Öztürk, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt, Semih Şentürk, Recep Niyaz

No Serdar or Krasic. Topuz back in the squad.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Well some guys are doing fine, some aren't. not all Aykuts fault. Like Sow is doing phenominal. RM is doing good. Cristian is doing much better. Even Stoch has his moments despite being so out of form. I don't think its all Aykuts fault, Krasic looks so tired. A few weeks ago he couldn't even pass the ball to the guy right next to him.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesn't help when you have a manager that doesnt play him in the right position.

Case and point, Krasic has been playig on the right wing for years and is one dimensional in that respect. Aykut should know better and not bother trying him on the left... that's just poor managing.

Same with Stoch, he's a left winger and an occasional central attacking mid... but when he's put on the right he is just ****ing useless. Stoch is only gonna get better with more playing time as long as iKoot doesn't start benching him again.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Well I don't know about that. IMO that argument is used when a player plays at a certain level and cannot go above the next hurdle. For example take Bekir, who played as RB for a long time. He is not a RB, yet he was 'forced' to play there. But at least he had some fundamentals while playing like strength and some sort of aerial ability.

With Krasic we haven't seen anything that would even give us any sort of hope that once he plays on the right he'll be a good player. With Stoch we at the very least see his long balls turning into assists or taking a shot here and there and creating a chance. Krasic right now is so weak I could run better and faster than him despite the fact that I just tore my ACL. He's that bad.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
in my opinion, Krasic isn't 'bad', i may have been harsh on him, but when he's not into it he's going to be useless for us.

Bekir was complete shit as a RB and just goes to show you what kind of a manager Daum was too. I dont think he had any fundamentals playing as a RB, he can barely make a pass as a defender, how can he have fundamentals as a wing back.

Stoch cares. He may look upset when he gets subbed off, he looks pissed when he messes up shots and passes; but in all honesty id rather have guys like that then ones who don't give two shits.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Cenk I agree about matchday's not being the same, but I'm actually excited about this game just because of the scenario, it's going to be a fun game to watch for once.

We could be in first, by the end of the weekend and the atmosphere will be intense, I'm pumped for once haha

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Red for Caner. What did he do, swear or something?

Aykut is pissed

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Caner is a short-tempered bastard.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Caner is just a karaktersiz pic. You can read firats mouth he told ikoot that caner called him an orospu çocuğu after he got elbowed on that play.

****ing moron Caner, not surprised one bit. I wonder if ikoot will learn his lesson and play who was an in form stoch before this game. It's not smart to rotate a player out when he's gaining form just for the sake of rotating the squad.

****ing moron. Caner is a selfish son of a bitch. **** you.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 62 Posts