Xtratime Community banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Would you stick with Pereira if he got you 3-4 points in 10 games? There's a lot to be blamed not just the clubs. Refs were a huge factor.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Too bad the new stadium will be opened in 1. Ligi. Hoping to see Eskisehir back in the league soon. Graves, don't you have contacts within Eskisehir? Maybe suggest them to loan some players from GS like Eray Iscan, Furkan Özcal, Ontivero, Berk Ismail Ünsal, Salih Dursun etc.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I don't know man it seems like GS is still trying to sneak players away from us instead Emre Gural, Engin Bekdemir, Kamil Ahmet, Ali Sasal are just a few names. Dying for those Eskisehirspor players, understandable too as we beat GS 50% of games. Even in our relegation year scored 4 past your World Class players and team. You're probably happy as hell right now.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
I hate to say this, but I'm not sure if buying players from Eskisehir is a good idea. I mean look at all the recent examples that all backfired on the Big 3.

That's a lot of money spent for basically trash and you don't see any of it put to good use at EsEs either. I swear that place is like a black hole swallowing everything, Lol. Don't mean to Be disrepectful here, I'm sure you know :D

Anyway I'm wishing you well for the new season. Look at the positives as well. At least now u'll Be competing with similar lvl clubs. It's a good year ahead now to Fix the club from ground to top.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Yeah man it's not like this team raped your shit team. If you hadn't collected some points in the beginning of the season you'd be coming right down with us to where you really belong.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Congrats on the transfer of Emrah Başsan by the way, you beat us to him :D top class transfer.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Yeah GS tried getting Feyzi Yildirim first, but your club asked for 10 million euros. Dude must be some big star over there.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
It's looking like Alpay Ozalan might be our next coach. On of my favorite all time players, how many English kunts I cursed out for him backin the day. His energy and emotion could be just what we need. Let's see how it pans out.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I've seen Alpay on TV many times. He seems like a very logical person, not your typical dogmatic and fickle Anatolian.

Would like to see him succeed.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
These guys are different off the field, I remember Mustafa Sarp's on field antics and how he spoke after games, complete Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde right there. I hope he brings that intensity he's shown during his playing days so that we can get back asap.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Unfortunately, nothing is going right with the club. No one wants to be president so that asshole Halil Unal came back to shut down the club for good. Financial despair now looking for government help, we're not the first or last team to do it. Not happy with it at all, this club should be shut down and the name changed and a true Eskisehirspor be reborn from the amateurs up.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts