Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is becoming an important tournament, today Erreala opened the doors of their new training fields, Zubieta XXI, and one of the acts was the opening game of this tournament, Erreala vs Athletic, Erreala was winning 3-0 with 20 minutes to go and in those 20 minutes Athletic, leaded by a fantastic Urko Arroyo (the youngest player in the field) scored 4.:D So there was no party for Erreala in "their day".:D I watched the game and Agirretxe was nothing special today, looks like he has conscience problems when he plays against Athletic.:eek:;)

Group A
REAL SOCIEDAD
ATHLETIC CLUB
AJAX DE AMSTERDAN
F. C. BARCELONA

Group B
REAL MADRID C. F.
C. A. OSASUNA
GIPUZKOA KONBINATUA (some kind of Gipuzkoa nt)
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN

http://www.realsociedad.com/caste/home/real.asp?menu=060503

·
Registered
556 Posts
You were quick to report,eh,Txupa? :D I had very bad luck, when I put tv on, Erreala were 3-0 ahead but I could not see the goals and suddenly Athletic gets their fist goal. So I watched only 20 minutes of the game and Athletic´s 4 goals!!! Disgraceful:devil: :devil:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iparralde said:
You were quick to report,eh,Txupa? :D I had very bad luck, when I put tv on, Erreala were 3-0 ahead but I could not see the goals and suddenly Athletic gets their fist goal. So I watched only 20 minutes of the game and Athletic´s 4 goals!!! Disgraceful:devil: :devil:
:D I put it just with Erreala´s third goal and I almost turned the tv off but I decided to watch the rest of the game to see this Urko Arroyo who normally plays in the Junior B, from who I had heard good things. And it was letting it and Urko started playing great and Athletic started scoring.:D Then ETB repeated it in the afternoon so we could laugh even more.:D

Day 1 results:

Real Sociedad 3-4 Athletic Club :D
Ajax 2-1 Barcelona (derby ;):D )
Gipuzkoa Konbinatua 1-2 PSG
Real Madrid 1-1 Osasuna :fero:

·
Registered
967 Posts
it said in El Mundo Deportivo that Barcelona played Athletic this morning, what was the score??

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tombaker66 said:
it said in El Mundo Deportivo that Barcelona played Athletic this morning, what was the score??
Barcelona 4-0 Athletic (congrats;) )
Real Sociedad 1-0 Ajax
Real Madrid 1-0 PSG
Gipuzkoa Konbinatua 1-3 Osasuna

The rest of the games are played today at 17:00, group A looks really interesting, the 4 teams have 2 points.

You can follow the scores here:
http://www.realsociedad.com/caste/home/real.asp?menu=060504

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Day 3:

Ajax 5-1 Athletic Club (and Athletic started winning!:eek: )
Real Sociedad 2-2 Barcelona
Osasuna 2-1 PSG
Gipuzkoa Konbinatua 0-2 Real Madrid

The final will be Ajax vs Osasuna

Aupa Osasuna!;)

Looks like Athletic has come to this tournament only to **** Erreala´s party.:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Osasuna won the final 1-0, congrats to the navarres, and congrats to Ziganda, their coach, for his first tittle.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THOR said:
Osasuna won the final 1-0, congrats to the navarres, and congrats to Ziganda, their coach, for his first tittle.
ZORIONAK KUKO!!!!:happy::star: although his assistant is Goikoetxea, number 7 is damned in Athletic since he weared it.:yuck::D

Knoert said:
Why is it always Ajax in the final :(... indeed, AUPA OSASUNA!!!
Well, there´s no problem if they loose it, right?;)

I´m a bit worried about Athletic´s results, lack of motivation? it´s really strange, Athletic is above Erreala and Osasuna in the league and look.... Today reading the comments of the Athletic-Ajax they said Ajax´s first goal came from an unfair penalty and that from there on Athletic players cared more about complaining every single referee decission instead of playing football, that´s something that has to be corrected in Lezama.:mad:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Athletic has finally won the junior´s league, a bit surprising since we weren´t favourites, it´s said we had the worse team of the last years. The final table is in the bottom of this page: http://www.athletic-club.net/equipo...Liga&temporada=2003-04&equipo=juvenil a&idi=1

There are 6 leagues, divided by zones, now the winners of each league play the "champions cup", which will be played in Guadalajara. There are 2 groups of 3, the winner of each group will play the final.

Group A: Sporting, Athletic, Sevilla
Group B: Las Palmas, Madrid, Espanyol

On theory there isn´t much to do since as I said we don´t have a very powerful team but last season we were the clear favourites (with Baskonia´s stars) and didn´t win, a (on theory) weak Málaga won it, so maybe we are the surprise this season.:cool:

Mention that we don´t win this cup since Julen Guerrero´s times.:dazed:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts