Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guyz i think that one of u would actually open this thread.Guyz he is a real talent i think if we put our hands on him it would be wonderful look Vieri is out in summer Cruz is a bench player but i like him sometimes our attack is goings to be Adriano Martins but guyz think for example if Adriano is injured who can replace him Chevanton and i think we will take the CL spot and we can play Chevanton there so what do u think i think that he would be great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
he is a good player, but why should we even consider buyin a forward ?

we have Adriano, Vieri, Recoba, Martins, Cruz, Kallon ... i mean i already want Inter to sell two of them. Right now i believe Inter need to do some selling before even thinking about adding another player coz right now we have Wingers, Attacking midfielders and too many forwards. Every thing depends what we are gonna do in the summer, are we gonna swtich to a 442 or 4312 or are we gonna stick with the 343 ... and even with the 343 are gonna play with 1 striker and 2 wide attackers or are we gonna play with two forwards and a playmaker.

Basically, i believe the squad we have is a mess ... there are too many players playing out of position. So First we have to decide If Zac is gonna stay for next year or not and then we have to get rid of the players that don't fit in the system of the coach.

As for Chevanton .. i would rather save the money and spend it on Aimar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,897 Posts
Mohaned is right.

First Inter has to decide if Zac is the man.

If he is, then they have to sell the player that don't fit into his system.

Then after all that bring in the ones, he wants.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i think we will get rid of kallon and vieri and that would mean its not so much and i think Chevanton wont be so bad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
even if we do sell Vieri (i would'nt do that) and Kallon ... we still would have Adriano, Martins, Recoba, Cruz and Peralta, who is supposed to have already signed. The way i see it i would keep Adriano, Vieri (unless Chelsea go crazy), Martins, Recoba, Peralta and when needed we could give Eliwaku some play time like we did with Martins.

Any way Chevanton said that i would'nt want to a team to be just a squad player, so i think he would'nt want to come to Inter knowing the quality of forwards we have.

To Improve our attack all we need is a playmaker like Aimar, signing Chevanton would be a mistake for Inter and a mistake for Chevanton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
IMO Chevanton like Recoba can not play as playmakers ! if they play behind to forwards then it will be as a attacking midfielder not as a playmaker, just like Nedved is a attacking midfielder for Juve to a playmaker.

Inter don't need a more magicians they already have Recoba, Emre, Stankovic who can shoot, cross, pass and dribble .. what Inter needed is some one to organise the magicians so that they work together on one big trick rather than each and every one doing his own small trick. This is where players like Aimar come in, playmakers direct the movement of the team, they use their tactical sense rather than step overs (although that can help;)) to make team plays rather than individual plays.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Handoyo said:
No way Chevanton/Recoba can act as a playmaker. Chevanton will be a great addition to any squad. But with the number of strikers we currently possessed, we need to sell some before thinking of getting anyone. :)
Thanks handoyo a lot. u and UrUgUaYaN are the once who think he would be great here and as we all know HANDOYO IS ALWAYS RIGHT:tongue: :D :D AND he will be very cheap so he wont take money from Aimars deal and i think we will sell Cruz too :star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
F.Zakaryan no9 said:
Thanks handoyo a lot. u and UrUgUaYaN are the once who think he would be great here and as we all know HANDOYO IS ALWAYS RIGHT:tongue: :D :D AND he will be very cheap so he wont take money from Aimars deal and i think we will sell Cruz too :star:
We gotta think a lot if we plan to get him.
We already have got Martins. Don’t know what’s Inter’s plan for him.

Ok, Vieri might be sold. Then, also we will have:
Adriano
Cruz
Martins
V.Meyde (?)
Recoba

Not a short list.
Lets think that Cruz is also sold, but here we might have a problem. Cruz won’t mind bench role that much. Whereas Chevanton has already stated that he won’t accept bench role and he’s right to say that.

What about Recoba, if we also bring a new play maker.
V.Meyde ?

Anyways, not an easy decision.
He’s a good player and a future prospect, no doubt. BUT !!


;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pravesh said:
Ok, Vieri might be sold. Then, also we will have:
Adriano
Cruz
Martins
V.Meyde (?)
Recoba
;)
U are right too pravesh but u got to remember that recoba plays 40% of the season the other 60% he is injured that is a fact look
Adriano Martins recoba is for the seria A and Chevanton Cruz V.Meyde for the other cups isnt that genious ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
F.Zakaryan no9 said:
U are right too pravesh but u got to remember that recoba plays 40% of the season the other 60% he is injured that is a fact look
Adriano Martins recoba is for the seria A and Chevanton Cruz V.Meyde for the other cups isnt that genious ;)
emmmm

let me think....

Adriano
Recoba
Chevanton
Martins
V.Meyde
Cruz

Ok, I let you get Chevanton :D
But may be the playmaker won't come that way.

:confused:

Not an easy decision. I need some more time. :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pravesh said:
emmmm

let me think....

Adriano
Recoba
Chevanton
Martins
V.Meyde
Cruz

Ok, I let you get Chevanton :D
But may be the playmaker won't come that way.

:confused:

Not an easy decision. I need some more time. :D ;)
Take all the time u whant MR GIANCITO PRAVESHETTI:D :D ;)
BUT I Think we will get aimar and chevanton bcz we will sell Coco Almeyda Vieri Kallon Karagounis (maybe) Kily(maybe) so that will be like 40milion so we wont hav problems;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,897 Posts
If Zac stays and Vieri & Kallon go this formation could look very good for Inter if Cheva came.

Recoba-----Adriano-----Chevanton

It would work good on paper, because Chino is left footed, Adriano would be the hit man, and Cheva is right footed.

However, I dont want Cheva to go to Inter.

No offense, but I have seen alot of players leave your club, and excel, and others who were excelling come in and flop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
I would'nt buy Chevanton unless Inter sell VDM, Cruz and Recoba. That would leave us with Adriano, Vieri (i want to keep him), Martins and Peralta (who u all seem to forget about) .. so add Chevanton to them lot that would make 5 forwards which is the more then enough considering i want Inter to play a playmaker (Aimar, Rosicky, Deco) behind the two forwards ... so 5 players for 2 positions is right.

as u can see IMO its too much of a hassle to get one player ... He is a good player but we can't buy every good player out there (that is the problem with this club).

I would just sell VDM and Cruz, keep Recoba coz he is a good rotation player due to his up's and down's in form.

Off course, all this would change if a "can't say no to" offer came in for one of our forward players (ie Vieri Or Recoba), in this case i would buy Chevanton, but the point is i would'nt go out organising the transfer market around him, coz we simply don't need any improvment to our forward options. Vieri, Adriano, Martins and Recoba are all starter material PLUS there is the wizard Peralta who should be a nice suprise ;) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
F.Zakaryan no9 said:
Take all the time u whant MR GIANCITO PRAVESHETTI:D :D ;)
BUT I Think we will get aimar and chevanton bcz we will sell Coco Almeyda Vieri Kallon Karagounis (maybe) Kily(maybe) so that will be like 40milion so we wont hav problems;)
:D :D

Almeyda's contract is gonna end after this season is over.

Karagounis - I think we shud keep him, if Zach plans to use him; otherwise our new coach might use him (if he comes) ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mohaned said:
Coz It never was the right buy in the first place knowning that Adraino will come back.
Right u are mohaned he is not consistent he played hte first half well the he sucked it doesnt matter he scored against udinese so i mean chevanton is much more better than him u see.

P.S GOSH my posts are 191 and Joshua Lew is less than mine strange;)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top