Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
inbred amoeba
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scores a hat trick in his Bundesliga debut at the age of 19. Should be some kind of record.

Even if not, this is the transition to robot football to replace modern shyt we are witnessing.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,412 Posts
I heard his agent got like €15M and his father €10M when the transfer was made.

Salzburg got only €20M.

·
Administrator
53,107 Posts
This kid is supreme bonafide scorer. Many top clubs will regret not pouncing on his 30m release clause this January.

Reactions: Beaux Balkans

·
Registered
58,472 Posts
he only left Salzburg because he was afraid of being overshadowed there by the much superior player with the #14

·
Administrator
53,107 Posts
he only left Salzburg because he was afraid of being overshadowed there by the much superior player with the #14
Juve have been scouting Szobo for couple years, been waiting for him to have his breakout season already.

·
Registered
58,472 Posts
I hope he doesn‘t go to Italy when the signing time comes. I‘d rather have him stay at Salzburg until summer then move to Leipzig, step by step. but he has a good manager (Mátyás Esterházy) so I think they won‘t do silly things for some quick cash à la Dzsudzsák

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
I heard his agent got like €15M and his father €10M when the transfer was made.

Salzburg got only €20M.
It's Raiola lol

Fat piece of shit.

Lingard just sacked his long time agent and went with him too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
inbred amoeba
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another monstrous performance today, scoring 4 to Herta away.

He also got some journalist recognition as the most promising U21 talent playing in the big European Leagues in 2020:

·
inbred amoeba
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
inbred amoeba
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he's a MONSTER

could end up in ManCity like his dad
It’s mind blowing how fx Real M went for Jovic and not for this kid last year. May be the reason was Rajola, or they don’t buy from smaller leagues such as the Austrian Bundesliga, but whatever the reason they must be very disappointed right now.

·
We will ROCK u
7,336 Posts
hes too big, hes too fast for a big guy, he knows where to go, and his shots have ferocious velocity!!.A guy of his size should be a good header but he is not. He is fun to watch cuz he enjoys the game!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts