Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to affirm that Svenn Eriksson is fully vindicated and that I was wrong earlier this year for being so critical of his coaching and his methods. Is it is not so important how one arrives as his objective, as long as that objective is reached. Svenn's coaching achieved that objective on this day. Svenn is an excellent coach and by no means should go away. In short, I was wrong.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
It's good to see that he loses his "nearly man" tag!

forza svennis! forza lazio!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think alot of us are to apologize for attacking a great coach like eriksson. even though he made a few mistakes, he is only human and made up by giving us what we desperately needed.

he has my support for next year.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Italy he was called "a loser of success". And now he is "a winner of success". Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It´s good to see that everyone finally have realized what a great coach Eriksson is. Finally cargnotti had eneugh pations to let Svennis lead the team to VICTORY!!!

FORZA LAZIO 4 EVER!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Eriksson is best coach lazio ever,,,,,and he was survive in lazio next year. cragnotti will take him back for lazio coach next years

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I've been very faithful to Eriksson for this whole season, and I'm just so glad that I've been right all along. Eriksson is a good coach, always been, always will. :)

[This message has been edited by menul (edited 16-05-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you are absolutely right menul

FORZA SWEDEN !!!
FORZA ERIKSSON !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts