Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giovanni Trappatoni resigned as fiorentinas coach today which means that there is a big possiblity for Eriksson to return to Fiorentina where he is highly respected and wanted.
Mihajlovic was quoted as saying
"Where Eriksson goes, I GO" earlier this month when asked where he'll play next season to a yugoslav newspaper.
Since Stankovic has failed to gain a regular place at lazio and has developed a special bond with Mihajlovic he might be included in the departure from Lazio.
I also contacted some of my friends from Italy and they said that this transffer is very likely to go through....

Mihajlovic has lost the repect he deserves at lazio and can't stand the constant critics

Eriksson want's to coach a club where he can be 100% sure of keeping his job after next season, at lazio second place doesn't count.

Stankovic is fed up with being left out of the team and want's to move immediately

For you yugoslavs out there...this means that there will be 3 yugoslavs in fiorentina next season !!
Good Luck boys....

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nonsense Michel????
This is fact !!
my sorces are genuine !!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I concur with Michel. I also want to make a point that will not make me any friends. Mihai scores penalty kicks, but what is the primary duty of defender? Is it not defense? Mihai get's beaten more and more as he ages. This allows opponents to score. Is is not the primary duty of a defender to stop this?

We need someone to support Mihai or to rotate with him at least in my opinion, which is only an opinion. As a matter of fact, we need a better defense in general.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To: oltre-la-morte
This is exactly what i mean !
If he's so bad then you wont miss him at all next season, I for one am glad about this !

I hope he scores a hattrick against lazio next season, then you'll be pulling your hair out wondering why you let him go

PS: THERE ARE 4 DEFFENDERS IN LAZIO
ONE 4 ALL, AND ALL FOR 1

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
good job borik...you are truly pathetic.

let me just tell you that mihajlovic isnt the god you think he is. his job is to defend, if he cant then we will sell him to a cheap team because the serie A champions cant afford to have a bad defence. as for stankovic, i dont want to wait so long and be disapointed with him. i think he would be sold for sure because his value right now is the highest it will get in his career.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To: oltre-la-morte

You mentioned that mihas sole perspose in lazio is to score penalty's ! and prevent goals
What about freekicks? corners?
A deffenders job is to prevent "to the best of his ability" the other team from scoring
and has he not done this?
According to your lame comment earlier you make it seem as nothing should be able to go passed a deffender. In that case all matched would end scoreless !!
And what has age have to do with all of this?

Salas is 24 and is an attacker? is it not his job to scre goals? he scores as often as players comes by mihajlovic

Mancini is 35 and is an attacker - when did he score last time?

Ans what is a midfileders job? to score? deffend? assist?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To: Argentina

your lame message is not worth answering to
so lame.....

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What exactly are your so called "genuine" sources? A Yugoslavian newspaper? Italian friends?
Newspapers have been writing bull****-stories practically the whole season! My Italian friends have predicted a lot of transfers. So far none of these have actually come true!
Please, don't believe everything you read or hear! Let's just wait and see,......and meanwhile, celebrate our two titles! :)

NOI IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...
...VOI IN "CHAMPIONS-LEEDS"!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 20-05-2000).]

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Borik,

Did you even read my post or is your vision just so selective that you actually can not see anything other than what you wish? Mihai scores goals on free kicks. But his defense is suspect, like it or not. I did not say he was bad. I simply said that in order for this team to keep him on the pitch and win, they had better find someone who can cover for him and his lack of speed. Lighten up there, Sparky.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look at this one "I have contacts at Lazio and they have told me that Cragnotti is going to resign but before he makes so he will sell all the players that currently are at Lazio. The new president will find only youth team players, because the money that Cragnotti received from the sold players will be stolen by Cragnotti and he will now hide somewhere in Brazil with all the money."

And I promise that this is true, because as I just wrote I have contacts at Lazio !

About the Eriksson, Miha and Stankovic story. It's a good story, and maybe Stankovic will move to Fiorentina. But as you wrote yourself Miha will stay with Eriksson. And Eriksson is going to coach Lazio next season, and probably the season after that too.

But it was a good try to make a good story ….

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I think since Stankovic is still young, he will have more chances in coming 2-3 years so there is no reason Stankovic leave Lazio because he doesn't find his place in line up....

Anyway, Deki plays many times either with Yugoslavia U-21 or Senior Team... so he doesn't waste his ability, and certainly we need to keep him, especially we will miss Mancini... so I think he will play more often next season ....

Eriksson are goin to Fiorentina ??? Like Lazia said, Did Yugoslavian newspaper inform that or .....????
Because as far I know, Cragnotti already said that Eriksson will stay in Lazio, even before we won the league (after we were beaten by valencia) ....

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One thing: anyone who doesn´t realize how valuable Mihajlovic is for Lazio, doesn´t know what football is all about.

FORZA LAZIO

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont think this is true.
Way should Eriksson go to Fiorentina.
Lazio is much better.

FORZA ERIKSSON!

------------------
Jonathan

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good story?
Do you think that i'm making this story up people??
jesus christ....
as for my sources they are infact genuine !!
BETA newsagency wouldn't make up such a thing if it wasn't real or true to a certain extent. This is the world of football and things change from day to day, you never know what will happen.....
Today in "Aftonbladet sport page" which is a swedish newspaper they ha an entire page about eriksson where he talks about the latests success at lazio but where he also mentiones a "possible" move to fiorentina because he's under too much pressure at lazio

THAT makes it 2 sorces...are they 2 newspapers working together in order to simply write ****.....?? i don't think so....

As for people verbaly insulting mw, i suggest that you grow up and respect me as you would like to be respected and treated.

/Over and out

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Tsss .. Borik you are a joke and you suck.

Eriksson will stay in Lazio as long as Cragnotti will let him - pressure or no pressure Eriksson would Coach Lazio for free if it meant he could stay.

Eriksson loves Rome and he will not move back to sweden when he´s done coaching since he nowdays feels more italian then swedish.

Fiorentina can´t afford Stankovic so there will be no deal there that I can tell you.

Forza Lazio !!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To Svennis:

What in gods name are you talking about tou wierdo...
where did i ever say that eriksson would go back and coach in sweden?
are you dilerious? suffering from memory loss perhaps?

Were you always such a jer_kk or is this something that has developed over time?

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Borik mention that one of his sources was the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
Im Swedish and I read Aftonbladet-sport page on the internet every day, but I havent seen this article. Can you Borik or any of you Sweds on this site confirm or send me a link.
If its true :( (I have my doubts) I really would like to read It :)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
1. First of all it's not impossible that Eriksson could be joining Fiorentina. If u didn't know, he's been there before and Florence appreciates him very much as a coach. And coach Lazio for free? - I wont even comment on that. I don't think anyone likes this sort of pressure. The guy's been facing the sack all season and if Lazio had finished second, does anyone think he would still have a job? Hardly.

2. Fio can't afford Stankovic? Please don't talk about things u don't know of. Why shouldn't Lazio sell Stanko? After all, Crag only bought him cos Roma wanted him! If Lazio gets any more midfielders he's out of there for sure.

3. Don't u be dissin Miha. There's more to a defenders game than just defending. Would u say Roberto Carlos is a bad player? cos the guy really can't mark a dead duck. If u do u don't know anything about football. What Miha lacks defensively he contributes offensively. I can assure u that without him, u wouldn't have won the scudetto.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ST - I agree.
Miha is not a bad defender.
And he contributes in otherways like corner-,penalty-,free-kicks and starting attacks :)

His problem,like most older defender is that he starts to get slow.
This a specially showed in some games this season against fast aponents (Valencia).
Well who wouldnt look slow against Lopez ;).
Most of this "older" guys make up for this with experience and so do Miha.

Perhaps he hasnt scored in that many free-kicks or corners this season, but he still done a very good job

Forza Lazio Forza Miha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts