Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times I have listened this! Just a little riddle: during last season 4 players had some problems with him. Who are these players? Will they play for Lazio next season?

·
International
6,519 Posts
I don't know evena small thing what u r talking about... :confused::(

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know that would have been so difficult.:) I have often heard many people saying that Sven Goran isn't a resolute man. Last year 4 of our players engaged in controversy with him. Who are these players? Where they will play next year? In Lazio or in some other team? I hope that now I've been more clear!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Two of them were surely Almeyda and Salas.

I guess the other one must be Veron,because of all this comments he made occasionaly.But things look better now...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who remembers when someone had problems with a shirt?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boksic - a reason to be sold...?

But what's this about "..without bacbone"?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Good to have this new index-page in Xtratime. A quick check and you find where the Rollster is. Again, go to Brazil every now and then :)

Jena, on SvenGo, in my book there is a vast difference between an upfront resolute man and a man who quietly kills troublemakers. Or instead of troublemakers, shall I say players who do not obey to authority automatically and on all occasions. Not everyone can shift into shut-up mode so easily.

Apart from that, the right thing was done. Sergio for me was openly angry (and in a whiny way, which I didn't like), Almeyda and Boksic did the same thing in a more agressive way and Salas clearly played the folk hero card. Throw stones on me, but the constant "I'm the perfect Laziale, this is the best club for me, etc" had tactic elements. He also wanted more than SvenGo had to offer for him. So I think the right thing was done, as you need as little trouble in the team as possible. I said it before, I say it again. I think SvenGo would have had little tears if Veron went too. But Crag said no way.

So I think the changes are good. But to call SvenGo now a resolute man is out of bounds. He's a silent killer.

[Edited by Alexx on 12-07-2000 at 23:35]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jena you have a good point here
Sergio was upset in the beggining of the season, he was on the bench often
Salas did the stupid thing at Chelsea
Boksic was first upset and said things after the famous "Arkan-game". Then he copmlained when the shirt was too small
Almeyda acted like an idiot at the end of the season

they are all gone, except from salas. and he is on his way out

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well really what Salas did was not that bad!! Look at what he did for us, he turned down many games for Chile national team just to play for us and then during that week when he was supposed to play for chile, in 2 matches he played 10 minutes!! If he wasnt going to play he should have been told to go play for Chile and maybe find some form there!!

Also if u are going to make a list of trouble makers incluide Couto and Simeone who must have done something pretty bad to be fined and left in Rome. so what salas did couldnt have been that bad to eriksson since he did not fine him!!

About Salas leaving, I only want him to leave if we buy another striker, and the only replacment i would settle for is Palermo or Lucarelli

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
555 Posts
El Matador,
The fight between Couto and Simeone had nothing to do with Eriksson ! And they resolved their problem very fast too.

But the other players = those who are leaving now were all unhappy with Eriksson.

You are right that Salas turned down the national team to play for Lazio and then he didn't play more than 10 minutes.

But what Salas did against Chelsea away was one of the worst things I've seen. So immature !! He took his jersey off and said a couple of not nice words to Eriksson. And you do this in a game that mean EVERYTHING for Lazio at the moment. Lazio had to win away against Chelsea, where no foreign team had ever won.
The team comes first, and Salas should have thought about that !

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I actually like the nick 'silent killer'. Sounds :cool: and ominous :D

Boksic's problem was the most obvious, while Almeyda's and Salas' were less aparent, IMO. But I thought, as for Conceicao, he became more contented at least towards the end of the season?
But of course we can't see what's going on inside the team, we just know what's going on, on the surface.
Still, I think even if the players who've been having problems have to leave Lazio, they should leave without bitter feelings. I think that is actually possible but so far it hasn't been the case :(

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agree with Nedved. "Silent killer" is a good one. Problems should be solved in the most efficient way, not in a "stubborn-ass-George-"for-me-prestige-is-more-important-than-results"-Graham-manner".

Please: kill silently. The less media focuses on a problem, the better for the team.

Scudetto 00/01. Forza.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts