1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just about had enough of Erickson
he is not the coach that Lazio deserve
we are fed up with his 4/5/1
when we see how Valencia play !! C.Lopez ; Angulo ; Gerard ; Kily gonzales all those are strickers while we play with an one and only stricker Simone inzhaghi ; and at the bench we have Boksic Salas Stankovic Ravennelli and Lombardo

I think the best is to bring Hector Cuper to coach the team !

·
Registered
315 Posts
Youness, your post is so full of sh!t that I won't even bother to answer you!
LOSER and LAZIALE falso!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

D

·
0 Posts
Eriksson is the best coach in the world and we need him for next season too, so shut up Youness!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
First of all, I don't think there's any need for Youness to shut up! We all have the right to post our opinions over here. Whether these opinions differ from our own or not, really doesn't matter! If every person who has got different opinions would have to shut up, there wouldn't be much left to discuss!

Youness,

Whether we'll win the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia or not, I think we can all be very proud of Lazio's performances this season anyway. Just look at what they've accomplished so far! 2nd in Serie A, Coppa Italia final and Champs League quarter-finals! Are these good reasons to fire Eriksson? Not at all!

So, whenever we don't play like we should or even worse, don't play like Valencia, it's just Eriksson's fault? I think there are also 11 players involved, don't you think so?

Should we get Cuper? What if Valencia plays like crap and Real wins the Champs League? Would you come up with Real's coach as "the new best replacement for Eriksson"? Get real! The only one we need from Valencia is C.Lopez, just like Svennis already said!

By the way, IF we would buy ourselves a new coach, don't you think it would take him quite some time to adjust to his new club? It's not like one day you buy someone new and all the troubles will be solved the next!
Just look at Ajax and Feyenoord for instance!

INSTEAD OF ERIKSSON OUT, I'D SAY "CORRUPT REFS OUT" AND "JUVE TO SERIE B"!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 11-05-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Well said Lazia!
Youness, I don't agree with you at all but please at least spell his name correct...ERIKSSON

Mrs Nesta

·
Registered
315 Posts
Lazia, save yourself for the juve forum, where you're known as "THE LICKASS"!

Change your nickname as well, it's sad to see such a name belonging to the biggest lick on this forum!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

M

·
0 Posts
what the hell is this guy talking about. gerard and kily strikers???? uuhh
cragnotti believes in eriksson and I believe in Cragnotti!
Lazia, brave thing to write "juve to SerieB". You will probably loose a lot of friends in Juve forum. But you will win some new here, and that is more important!!!
Cecco has a sharp tongue I noticed. Sunday afternoon bro, after winning scudetto we´ll bomb those cheaters with our razor-tongue talk!

T

·
0 Posts
Be careful, Youness. You migt go blind, stareing on numbers (4/5/1) like that. Try wathing a game instead, it's better both for your eyes and if you want to know wether a team plays defensive or attacking football.

oltre-la-morte: well spoken =)!! It would seem we're dealing with true bundle of charm here...

O

·
0 Posts
Cecco,

Will you please send me your address? I'd like to send you a penny so you may go buy yourself some class!

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Woahhh, hadn't been here for 4 days already many dumb topic....... fire Sven ?!!! bring Cuper to Lazio? man, what planet are you from ? :D :D :D 4-5-1 is the best for Lazio at the moment, since we have too many great players in midfield. And I think Cragnotti already said that Sven will stay in Lazio for next year, ..... hopefully as well for the next 5 years.

And by the way, the difference between Lazio and Valencia is Mendeita (I guess......), he was playing god damn good against Barca, and his first goal was from outside of the box.......

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oltre la morte,(SPINA) the italians will know what I mean, stick to your military sh!t asswhole!

HAI SCOPPIATO ROSPO!!
PERCHE' NON MI DAI IL TUO INDIRIZZO DI CASA, COSI POTRO' ROMPERTI LA FACCIA MERDACCIA TTRAVESTITO DA LAZIALE, SCOMMETTO CHE SEI DE il roma, TI CONSIGLIO DI CONTIUARE A FARTI LE SEGHE QUANDO MONTI DI GUARDIA AL POSTO DI VENIRE QUI A FARE L'EROE CON LE TUE BATTUTINE DI CAZZO!!

CHE TE POSSANO INFILA NA BOMBA 'NDER CULO!!!

romanetto SEGAIOLO!!!

MANCINI, I'll be there, you can count on me!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

O

·
0 Posts
Cecco,

Spoken like the true gentleman you are! I figured as much. Best wishes.

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Valencia play 4-4-2

Eriksson is a good coach

And Cecco why do you like to start fights with other Lazio supporters?

i dont like seeing inzaghi up front by himself
salas/inzaghi is better i think

also why are we interested in Angel when we could just keep Salas

he is worth nearly the same and im sure Salas is better and has a lot more experience

Lopez Inzaghi Salas Ravanelli is enough

and anyway if we were going to buy an argentinian why not Palermo?

Hows Palermo's injurie going?

FORZA LAZIO! :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry Oltre-la morte,but don't you thimk
you should leave people to fight their own battles?
So I consider you to hold on to that penny(we would have to change it to lira!)and buy yourself emhhhhhhhh...........what do you call those things that you use to unclogg the toilets when there full?And shove it down your mouth!! You're full of **** buddy!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
315 Posts
El Matador, supporters?
What's the definition of a true supporter?

Lickass, is not part of my definition!!!

And I don't see it as starting fights, I see it as my own opinion of that certain person or persons!!!

Others are free to call me what they like, I can take it!!!

P.S. I like it when the majority hates me, it feels similar to LA SS LAZIO, don't you think?

SOLO CONTRO TUTTI!!!

MEGLIO SOLO CHE MAL ACCOMPAGNATO!!!

SALUTI A REALE E MANCINI!!!
CI VEDIAMO IN MEZZO A ROMA IL 14!!!
IL RISULTATO NON CONTA!!!
NOI SIAMO I CAMPIONI D'ITALIA E BASTA!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

O

·
0 Posts
Reale,

Lazia, who is not only a female but a lady in word and action, was under attack for no reason other than being civil. She soliticited no criticism and her behavior is always nothing short of exemplary. She is model on this forum. I will not stand for this as it is against all I hold dear as as officer and a civilized man. One who openly attacks and insults a lady is no man! Sorry you disagree but it's your loss. Right is right and it can't be logically argued against. So now come and threaten and insult me with Cecco. I care not. Get it?

On fighting your own battles: perhaps you should invest in a little inner reflection. You are a capable adult, are you not?

Someone needs to bring civility to this place! We are all on the same side, are we not? People can disagree, can't they?

·
Registered
330 Posts
And this is a FREE world,isn't it?

As far as the "we are all on the same side" **** goes,LAZIO is my life,I doubt it very much that it's yours.............meaning:We are light years apart!GET IT??

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts