Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello I Am From Kuwait .. i attach the Goal but i dont know whats the problem man :) so if you can tell me how i attached again because this is the first time for me in Xtratime :)

thank you bye bye

Bashar

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've seen Cantona in Disney Land on television, he was there with Manchester United football school. And the dutch television ask him what he think about France and Holland for Euro 2004. He said he didn't know the teams, he doesn't care about football anymore, and he said sorry and then he go.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Bramaldo said:
I've seen Cantona in Disney Land on television, he was there with Manchester United football school. And the dutch television ask him what he think about France and Holland for Euro 2004. He said he didn't know the teams, he doesn't care about football anymore, and he said sorry and then he go.
:D :eek:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts

:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
need to help

Raven can you tell me how can i attach a Picture or vedio clips ?

thats what i would like it to know :) i hope i hope :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
He's becoming the stereotypical Frenchman. All he needs is a stripey shirt, some onions and a beret.

Looks a bit like Saddam Hussein in that one...

·
International
6,724 Posts
Re: need to help

wazzanutd said:
Raven can you tell me how can i attach a Picture or vedio clips ?

thats what i would like it to know :) i hope i hope :D
You can only attach pictures when starting a new topic. So attach the picture you want by starting a new topic, and then I will merge the threads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts