Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our 1-0 win against Sochaux yesterday we travel to Crete and play Ergotelis for the Greek league on sunday.Whilst our team will be tired after the UEFA cup match I think wewill be too strong for them.
Ergotelis danger player is Ogounsoto, we need to contain him.
Shurrer and Anatolakis will be back on deck for us in defence.
There will be a few changed to the team for this match as Bajevic will want to rest players and keep them fresh for the return match with Soshaux.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I predict we win...2-0 or 3-1!! :eek:

·
Registered
468 Posts
2-0 for me. Ergotelis simply arn't that good and we should be in high spirits even if tired. I wonder if Bajevic will rest some of the players anyway in preperation of the return UEFA leg.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20,000 Olympiakos fans are expected to pack the pagkritio Stadium .
Olympiakos from Xania , Iraklio and other places in Crete are expected at the stadium. The atmosphere should be very good.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is our most likely lineup for teh match with Ergotelis

Nikopolidis
Mavrogennidis
Schurrer
Anatolakis
Pantos ( LB)
Maric
Kostoulas
Kafes
Georgatos
Rivaldo
Okkas

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Good luck once again!

Also, if any of you have watched him, what do you think of Milos Maric so far?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
20,000? right, inflated figures my friend.
They are going to pack the stadium though just like they did during the AEK game.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
epeidh panta tha yparxoun "fouskomenous" malakes se ola ta sites to parakato einai apo to contra.gr

"Στο δεύτερο ημίχρονο βρίσκεται η αναμέτρηση του Εργοτέλη με τον Ολυμπιακό στο Παγκρήτιο Στάδιο. Περίπου 28.000 κόσμου βρίσκονται στο στις κερκίδες για να παρακολουθήσουν την αναμέτρηση.

28,000 fans at The pagkritio stadium.......1-1 haltime score . Olympiakos have just hit the post in the 48 th minute. The equalising penalty was a soft call

·
Registered
615 Posts
Epishs apo contra:

"Πανό στα οποία αναγράφονταν: "Το ποδόσφαιρο είναι γιορτή, το ποδόσφαιρο είναι παιχνίδι, το ποδόσφαιρο είναι γιορτή", κρατούσαν μικρά παιδιά λίγο πριν την έναρξη του αγώνα, ενώ υπήρξε και άλλο ένα που έγραφε: "Ο Εργοτέλης είναι η ομάδα μας".

Μία από τις εκπλήξεις που είχε ετοιμάσει η διοίκηση του Εργοτέλη ήταν η...από ουρανού πτώση δύο αλεξιπτωτιστών, με την φανέλα των δύο ομάδων."

:)

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
58 minutes gone 1-1.....the 2nd half is all Olympiakos .Weve missed 2 very good chances

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
djodjevic on rivaldo off...60th minute

·
Registered
615 Posts
Rivaldo out ---replaced by Djole!!!

Edit: Me prolabes :sigh:

Ergotelis plays now with 10!!Red card for...whatever

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
65th minute 1-1 ...Ergotelis hada player sent off for a 2nd yellow after he fouled Okkas very hard just outside the box

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Castillo off , D'acol on 70th minute

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okkas misses a one on one chance with only the keeper to beat....77th minute

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2-1 Ogosouto in the 92nd minute for ergotelis.... the protathlima must now be clean...Olympiakos lost

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Goooooooooooallll Ergotelis!!!
This jsu threw the prothlimata wide open :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts