Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the nite he scored and set up a penalty, there were many scouts. Newcastle, Rangers, Dundee, Inter, Watford, Crystal Palace and even 1860 Munich and more.

He had an offer of $1 000 000 from an unnamed German club but the club refused. HE is sure to leave next season with fellow team mate Milicevic.

------------------
Serhiy Rebrov !!

www.PerthGlory.net

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were only scouts in Australia !!

------------------
Serhiy Rebrov !!

www.PerthGlory.net

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
yah thats what i meant
did the scouts from all those teams come to watch the glory
I didnt expect Inter Milan to have scouts in Perth though

FORZA LAZIO!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its what i heard.

Hes been sold to Hertha Berlin for 7 Million i think

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Comon man $7mil!!
I really doubt it....
id believe 1-2

well if its true Perth is 1 pretty damn rich club!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
news on ergic

a number of top clubs including Leeds, Juventus, Glasgow Rangers and Bundesliga clubs Borussia Dortmund and VFB Stuttgart, have been linked to Australian wonder-kid Ivan Ergic, although Hertha Berlin and Feyenoord are still leading the chase.

The 19-year-old, Croatia-born playmaker is considered as the best young player in Australia, and German side Hertha Berlin had hoped to tie up a deal, after coach Jurgen Rober flew to Perth to meet with the player and officials from his club - Perth Glory, but Dutch side Feyenoord stepped up their interest which delayed any deal.

Glory are managed by former Berlin coach Bernd Stange and he has encouraged Ergic to move to the Bundesliga, but the interest from the other clubs could persuade the youngster to hang fire on his decision.

Leeds, particularly have very good links in both Australia and Perth especially, as they have only recently signed Danny Milosevic and Danny Hay from Glory.

A deal could be concluded before September, as after this Ergic will be playing in the Olympics for the Australian national team.

---------------------------
hope he goes to leeds :D

[Edited by Loose Moose on 19-06-2000 at 09:50]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts