• someone else, say who....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I forget this too, we might as well start picking our 3 best players of the month. There aren't any games this month anyway bar one :nerd:

So the following to pick from are:

Jonas Kolkka (ADO) - 2 goals in de Kuip and a couple of assists in the game before that

Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) - the guy just keeps on scoring even though some of his teammates seem to be in holidaymode already

Haris Medunjanin (AZ) - player for the future who's shown that all the talk about him before he really broke through wasn't for nothing

Jefferson Farfan (PSV) - like KJH, keeps on scoring and scoring even though the rest of the team seems to be content in not shining.

Simon Cziommer (Roda) - ok 3 of his goals were against RBC but he's been well worth his money this money.

Dave vd Bergh (FC Utrecht) - making his farewell tour of the eredivisie before he packs it in for the States, he's been one of the shining lights in Utrechts revival. That cross of his for Nelisse's header against Heerenveen was magnificant. Great goal alround.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my picks: Medunjanin, Cziommer & Dave vd Bergh :cool:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KJH to win again? :rolleyes: come on, your vote is needed :shades:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
I pick Medunjanin of AZ it has to be him he has been amazing for us this month. :proud: :proud:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts