Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, usual starter of this thread hasn't done it yet. So I will give it a try now.

Dirk Kuyt (Feyenoord) - for scoring his fifth in a row against Ajax and leading Feyenoord past NEC in the last minute and if Aerts wasn't there probably would have been goalie in Groningen. ;)

Pierre van Hooijdonk (Feyenoord) - an interesting month in his new role as pinchhitter. Looked good in his role against NEC, eventhough not scoring but saw everything dissapear in some crazy last minutes in Breda. Made up a bit for that by scoring the 1-1 in Groningen, but Feyenoord's hopes look doomed.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) - After a quiet first month The Hunter showed his worth on both levels for Ajax.

Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax) - 3 assists against RBC and a old fashioned game against Inter. Trab looked like his ol' best.

Urby Emanuelson (Ajax) - scared Figo away from the right side against Inter and also delivered some assists in other Ajax games. Looks a safe bet too for Germany.

Anouar Diba (NAC Breda) - despite the sloppy form of NAC he showed his class again with some fine goals against both Rotterdammers.

Jefferson Farfan (PSV) - scored some crucial goals again

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (PSV) - same here

Kennedy the Turkish Swede (FC Twente) - good influence in Twente's jump back to the lefttable.

Ramon Zomer (FC Twente) - kept it solid at Twente's back

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
damn, forgot it was already March :embarass:

ah well, my votes:

- Dirk Kuijt - without him the title chase would have been over long ago as our midfield last month badly lacked the ability to control games, more so than before.

- Urby Emmanuelson - would have gone for Huntelaar too had I more votes, but out of all Ajacieden, I think he deserves it most. Really has come of age this season.

- Ramon Zomer - had to vote for someone from Twente after their run last month so I'll go for him. Been in good form and deservedly got a nice payrise in his new contract.

No PSVers this month, they make me sick.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Farfán for sure to start with, decisive for PSV.

Ramzi, for continuing his great run after a fabulous start, 6 goals in 7 matches so far!

Huntelaar, can't ignore him...

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My votes went to Kuijt,Trab and of course KJ. The latter needs no explaining at all. Paved the way for the big call for him in Oranje after the Sparta game. Scored in every game that month. Not only against the minnows, but at also against Inter.

Trab showed that he wants to make something nice of his farewell tour. He looked the good ol' Brommer.

Dirk did his best, but he can't do it all. A five minute Kuijtless Feyenoord showed that he can't be missed. The man who can play all 10 fieldpositions in one game.

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
Clear win for KJH to add to his December title :groan:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, I thought someone said he wouldn't win another win after that december title. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts