Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have stolen the title from us and given it to United last season. It is a payback time, damn Robin Hoods. :shades:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Drogba continues injured, and I think Essien, Ballack and Bosingwa (he didn't play all the match with Portugal on wednesday) can't play. I don't know if Kalou is ready after the olympics. If Bosingwa doesn't plays, please, give an opportunity (the first after EIGHT months) to Ivanovic.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
HAve you seen how empty the wigan stadium is? 1st home game of the premiership against Chelsea and it seems barely half full.

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HALFTIME 1-0

Deco's goal was a Free Kick, anyone know who was fouled, if anyone?
It was a hand ball. Against Cattermole I think.

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
a lot of teams will park the bus against us this season...

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Wigan aren't parking the bus, though. The game has been really even with Wigan even shading it. Very close match so far.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I really have to say what a terrible performance by Chelsea today. Deco can't complete a pass, Anelka as always doesn't have touch or can receive the ball. J Cole had his fair share of mistakes. Ballack is invisible and the only thing that we are doing well is defending. Since we can't pass between players in the back line without losing the darn ball.

Terrible, just terrible

1 - 20 of 32 Posts