Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the return of our great legend Gianfranco Zola!!!!!!! :proud:
And the return of Steve Clarke aswell. They will receive an standing ovation before the kick-off for sure.
But after that, our players need to improve their last perfomances and get the three points, specially if Liverpool beat Hull in Saturday.

Luiz Felipe Scolari must decide whether to stick with Nicolas Anelka or recall Didier Drogba against West Ham at Stamford Bridge. Or maybe pick the two.

Ivorian Drogba is available again after completing a three-match ban for throwing a coin into the crowd against Burnley in the Carling Cup.

Winger Florent Malouda is a doubt with a hamstring problem while Ricardo Carvalho (knee), Franco Di Santo (hamstring) and long-term injury victim Michael Essien (knee), remain sidelined for Sunday's Premier League game.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Cudicini, Hilario, Bosingwa, Belletti, Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Ivanovic, Bridge, A Cole, Lampard, Ballack, Obi Mikel, Deco, Kalou, Joe Cole, Drogba, Anelka.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
:proud:

Best of luck to Zola and Clarke at West Ham; hope they do well there.

But other then that no time for sentimental b/s, 3 points and a decent performance is the least I expect.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think West Ham won't park the bus like other teams did at Stamford Bridge. 2-0 is my prediction.

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
ya 2-0 or 2-1...

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
yes liverpool choke again AT HOME, we have to sieze this chance...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
We have taken 1 point out of our games against Liverpool; Arsenal and MU yet we have a chance to go top; that just goes to show what kind of shitty form all top 4 teams have been.

Anyhow take maximum points against smaller teams, and wait until everyone is back to full fitness.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
We will definetly win Im Gazzilion% sure :D

An opportunity like this and for us to fack it up tommorow would be unforgiveable for our players. If they drop points tommorow drop em all to play in the reserves for a month

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
hahaha keep up the faith :pp

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
No excuses. I mean we all know we suck at home but now we got our secret or not so secret weapon back. Drogba should keep their defenders busy and open em up with his sheer physic.

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
no he will start 1, coz he cannot drop 1 from cole - deco - lampard - ballack and mikel...

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Question for chelsea fans, do you think Ashely Cole should be playing ahead of Bridge?

I never see him playing well, so one dimensional in attack and relies on falling over in defence.

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
ballack should stop takin freekicks for a while and give deco a chance...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts