Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the taste of Liverpool's defeat out of my mouth, unfortunately our next match is Hull City.

They have a red hot streak going, we have Anelka. They have spirit and heart, we have Anelka.

All signs point to a Chelsea loss.

When is Drogba back???

·
THE
14,116 Posts
Cheer up, old chap, Hull is having a bad season. They are only 3rd in league and behind the top by the massive 3 points. No sweat.

And we have Anelka :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
We need to win this match at any cost. I'm sure the Rafa's defenders will win against Pompey so we need to get the three points. Drogba won't play according to Scolari, but he said Joe Cole might be back.

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
It is away from home so it should be fine.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
As long as Chelsea mark the Hull players on set-pieces and close them down before they get a chance to strike the ball they should win.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
they beat the gooooners but still i think big reaction from players especially deco...

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Team: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley, Mikel, Lampard, Deco, Joe, Malouda and Anelka. On bench: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Alex, Bridge, Belletti, Kalou and Di Santo.

I'm almost sure Kalou will enter in the second half for Malouda. It always happens...

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
We are winning 0-1 at half time, Lampard scored in 3rd minute. It seems Hull had a few great chances to score and Anelka forced a marvelous save from Myhill. We need to score again in the second half, because Hull are dangerous.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
2054: GOAL Hull 0-2 Chelsea
Hammer blow for the Tigers so soon after the break, as a ball is pumped forward by Chelsea, Michael Turner and Kamil Zayatte let the ball bounce and Boaz Myhill hesitates too, allowing Nicolas Anelka to clip the ball around him, roll into an empty net and wheel away doing his hands celebration thingy.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
2119: GOAL Hull 0-3 Chelsea
Florent Malouda extends Chelsea's lead at Hull, slotting the ball home from six yards after a superb cross with the outside of the boot by Ricardo Carvalho.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Well, there's nobody here!! Victory guys! An important three points more for us, the luckiest team in the world (Loserpool) only could beat Pompey with a penalty, so we continue second. Watch the highlights here: http://www.soccer-matches.net/premier-league/hull-city-chelsea-0-3-highlights.html
Lampard's goal is PURE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we made very good combinations in the second half (Scolari was happy, but said that we need to be more clinical).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts