tough game this...hope for a 1-0...

·
Registered
332 Posts
1-0 in a hard fought derby.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Belletti gets the start today. This should be interesting.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Delay is almost over. COME ON YOU BLUES!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Where is everyone?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Shit.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I did like Spurs. I did. Just heartbroken with a chance to finally gain points on United and Chelsea lose. Lots of chances and some moments of great play, but overall disappointing. Everyone seemed just a bit off today and the defense was once again shaky. Carvalho makes a difference.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I did like Spurs. I did. Just heartbroken with a chance to finally gain points on United and Chelsea lose. Lots of chances and some moments of great play, but overall disappointing. Everyone seemed just a bit off today and the defense was once again shaky. Carvalho makes a difference.
unlucky lads, good match though, bit gutted it hands the title to united to be honest

carvalho does defo make a big difference. the reason? he is good enough to cover for terrys mistakes and distinct lack of pace

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Luka Modric played an awesome game, he ran the show and outclassed our ageing midfielders. I can't understand how Ballack is still playing, he offers absolutely nothing to the team, unlike Quaresma who was a real threat like all of his matches. And it's true, we miss Carvalho a lot. This match showed we don't have a good enough squad IMO: Belletti in midfield? Ballack in holding role? No wings? Meh...

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Yes, he must be dropped for the next games. I can't understand why we can't play 4-4-2 with wingers. I would like to see Essien and Lampard in the middle, Quaresma (impressive again) on the right and Malouda (very sad, but no more options...). I'm sure we will be more dangerous with this formation.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
this was our chance to make it really hot... with lvierpool winning i am once again fearing missing out of CL qualification

quaresma deserves to start a match

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Mikel wasnt even in the squad for this game, and Ballack played twice as a defensive midfielder in a week. This is facking strange. Belletti as a right winger is another interesting decision. I accept the result, Tottenham have been very good in their games against the big 4 this season and once more proved very difficult to break down. They are in good form. What dissapoints me is definetly the time we dropped points. Teh players knew what was going at Fulham and they didnt do enough to change things.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts