Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE
14,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ewood Park
Sunday 21 Mar, 16.00

I do not know what to say. 3 points, nothing else.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
win the next 9 games and they are champions again, thats the task at hand, anything less and major overhaul in the summer...Ancelotti will stay..

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
God damn frustrating to say the least, once again no balls to drop/bring off someone who is under performing. A lot of players need to be shown the door next season, play the youngsters for the remaining fixtures, Daniel ahead of Anelka; Gael in an advanced position rather then bringing on Deco; etc

No balls to drop anyone, of course we will struggle, should have made changes as soon as Blackburn seemed to turn the tide in the second half. But no we wait until they score a goal and then make the most useless substitution available.

No either way we are playing catch up with a lot of difficult fixtures away from home. Should have revamped the team as soon as we went out in the CL. Drop the players that are under performing I don't care if their name is John, Nicolas or Kalou - play someone young n hungry.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
What a disgrace. Some of our supposed stars don't deserve their wages... Very sad, but we won't win the league, another year.

las7 is right, play the kids in the rest of the tournament!!!!

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
I don't think its over yet, it all depends on old trafford game, lose and over and out, but if we win next game we are 1 point behind, and at home we tend to win its away were we are dreadful...

I feel for carlo as his hands are tied a bit - apart from malouda and drogba whole team is off form...beginning of season he couldn't pick a midfield with malouda-zhirkov-deco-essien-lampard-cole-ballack all wanting to play...now deco and essien out, zhirkov forced to play LB, and joe cole and lamps off form...

...Nor is he getting a lucky break from the refs (samba on anelka, throw-in leading to goal should have been chelsea's) etc....but no excuse that for not grinding the results....

I go back to opening threads then lol

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
not many are talking about it but Arsenal are a real chance to pip both Manu and Chelsea, they have an easier run in and if we draw with Manu the Arse takes pole position

1 - 8 of 8 Posts