Length: 2 hr LIVE
FOX Soccer Channel (FSC)
English Premier League
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

soccertv.com

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Ah sweet, this will be the monday night football on sky and a good opportunity for Spurs to escape from Arsenal because I expect them to drop points against a resurgent Pompey. :hopefull:

3-1 Spurs. :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
the pressure will be duly cranked up as i expect Arsenal and Blackburn both to win, Spurs will probably crack under the pressure.

Kanu to get the winner. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Pompey are no walkovers, their new players have settled and they're fighting for their lives.

Of course Arsenal have the quality to win but it won't be as straightforward as you think.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
i would hope to win this comfortably, if we dont then we dont deserve fourth to be honest. there is a chance of arse dropping points, although im not so sure they will, either way we need the 3 points, forca spurs!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
We dont usually concede many, unless we get a fluky result, liek the Fulham game.

I would see Spurs, who haven't been playing that well recently, not being able to score more than 2 at the most. The trouble is we cant seem to score due to Robsons insistance of playing 4-5-1 away, and once we go 2-0 down he'll change it and we'll get a goal and lose 2-1.

However his hand maybe forced this weekend as our main pace player, Kamara, has been injured, and will miss the game. We'll need to play Ellington in that case, and he cant play as a lone striker, (well not unless we want to play long ball, and thats not Robbos way).

So I expect us to play 4-4-2, and for once get some luck, and we may well get a result from this game, so I'm going for 1-1.

We have been playing really well in recent weeks with little to show apart from a few defensive cock ups and bad finishing, but as Kamara isn't playing the bad finishing has been eliminated :D

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Pompey-Arsenal game postponed. Great news, Pompey will continue their good form and a bit of fixture congestion for the Goon won't do us too much harm. Ideal chance too for us to put the pressure on them and increase the gap to 5 points :cool:

Won't be easy on Monday. West Brom are a tough side to break down but hopefully our strikers will have their day and score early.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
ILA said:
Balis, a victory here will leave you feeling very satisfied indeed, considering your allegiances with West Brom and Arsenal ;)

Yes well the wife supports Arsenal as well so she'll be hoping the Baggies get a point or 3 tonight.

Just hope we put on a good show.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Spurs:

Robinson, Kelly, Dawson, King, Lee, Lennon, Jenas, Carrick, Davids,Defoe, Keane
Subs:
Tainio, Murphy, Cerny, Mido, Gardner.

WBA:

Kuszczak, Albrechtsen, Watson, C, Davies, Robinson, Greening, Wallwork, Johnson, Kozak, Ellington, Kanu
Subs:
Hoult, Clement, Gera, Campbell, Inamoto.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Good work Spuds that was a vital win watched the whole game except the last 3 minutes and Im kinda sorry I missed out on the penilty. Anyway I do hope you guys continue with your wins and secure the 4th CL spot.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
ah the bitterness :D

attrocious first half. Thankfully we're put on a gear in the 2nd. Win just about deserved I'd say.

We have't played well in any game this season. Yet we're in the CL, tells you about the class in our side :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts