FW:Henry
FW:Heskey

Subs:
GK: Cudicini
DEF: Cambell
DEF: Terry
MID: Gerrard
ATT: Owen

Note: Majority of team is based on top two teams in the League!;)

·
Registered
152 Posts

"FW:Heskey"

Heskey is Stricker numero UNO in the world:howler: :howler: :howler:

in pair with Delvechio and there is gonna be the worst attack in history of football! 100+ matches and those to STRICKERS scored in pair about 10-12 goal..... and some one is still putting Heskey as Stricker of season!

Liverpool fans admit that as stricker Heskey S*cks

·
Registered
202 Posts
Liverpool fans admit that as stricker Heskey S*cks
Heskey is spelt H-E-S-K-E-Y, not F-O-R-L-A-N!:D
Liverpool fans love Heskey, every game we sing our appreciation of him. Do you actually watch any football, or are you too busy crying into your beer?:D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Its tough BUT ill give it a go....

GK: Dudek (LIV)
LB: Cole (ARS)
CB: Hyypia (LIV)
CB: Ferdinand (LEEDS)
RB: Neville (MU)
RM: Beckham (MU)
LM: Pires (ARS)
CM: Vieria (ARS)
CM: Keane (MU)
FW: Nistelrooy (MU)
FW: Henry (ARS)

Subs:
GK: Seaman (ARS)
DEF: Campbell (ARS)
MID: Giggs (MU)
MID: Ljungberg (ARS)
FW: Hasselbaink (CHEL)

WELL THIS IS AS UNBAISED AS U CAN GET!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
GK: Given (NEW)
LB: Riise (LIV)
CB: Campbell (ARS)
CB: Ferdinand (LEE)
RB: Neville (MU)
RM: Beckham (MU)
LM: Pires (ARS)
CM: Gerrard (LIV)
CM: Keane (MU)
FW: Nistelrooy (MU)
FW: Henry (ARS)

Subs:
GK: Dudek (LIV)
DEF: Hyppia (LIV)
MID: Giggs (MU)
FW: Hasselbaink (CHEL)

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Rocky Starr said:
GK: Dudek
RB: Carragher
LB:Riise
CB: Henchoz
CB: Hyppia
LM: Duff
RM:Lundberg
CM:Hamman
CM:Viera
FW:Henry

Subs:
GK: Cudicini
DEF: Cambell
DEF: Terry
MID: Gerrard
ATT: Owen

Note: Majority of team is based on top two teams in the League!;)
BWAHAHAHHAA, hey Rocky Star this topic reads EPL Team Of The Season, it's no contest for Pub Player Of The Year ya know ;)
feck I'm surprised your wonderboys Smicer, Murphy, Owen Gerrard didn't make it into first team. That proves you're not biased ;) Obviously no sarcasm there buddy! :D
BWAHAHA if you were trying to be funny... you succeeded! If you were serious... that's even funnier ROFLMAO

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
TJK said:
At least Heskey won't have to play CL qualifiers in order to reach the CL :D :tongue:
While this super original jab under the belt is amusing ;) , I do not see the connection between inclusion to the EPL Team of The Season and not having to play CL qualifiers in order to reach the CL. Or are you implying that not having to play CL qualifiers means warrantees heskey a place in the EPL Team Of The Season? Scouse logic... *clap clap clap* ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
gk: given
lb: silvestre
cd:ferdinand
cd:hyppia
rb:g neville
lm:pires
cm:keane
cm:viera
rm:ljunberg
st:rvn
st:henry

dudek
giggs
campbell
hasslebank
beckham

·
Registered
10 Posts

---------------------- dudek ------------------------

---- riise --- campbell --- desailly --- terry ----

--------------------- gerrard -----------------------

----- ljungberg --- solano ---- pires ------------

--------- hasselbaink ---- henry -----------------

subs:

-given

-hyypia
-gallas
-ferdinand

-viera
-spiceboy
-robert

-van nistelrooij
-shearer
-owen

my god...some of you people really dont have a clue about football, including laughing stocks like silvestre, gary neville, heskey, carragher, harte! what a fvcking laugh!

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Undying_Soldier said:
my god...some of you people really dont have a clue about football, including laughing stocks like silvestre, gary neville, heskey, carragher, harte! what a fvcking laugh!

Said by someone who has Terry and Solano in the team, leaving out Giggs, Keano and RVN to name a few from Utd only? I'm laughing myself. ;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
---------------------- dudek ------------------------

---- G.Neville --- campbell --- Ferdinand --- Silvistre ----

--------------------- gerrard -----------------------

----- Beckham --- ljungberg ---- pires ------------

--------- Nistelrooy ---- henry -----------------

subs:

-Barthez

-hyypia
-Dessaily
-Terry

-viera
-Giggs
-KEANO

-Hasselbaink
-shearer
-owen

·
Registered
10 Posts
terry has been rocksolid in defence all season, and is learning a lot from desailly and melchiot. he is a future prospect for england and FAR FAR better then those sh1theads you think are good like neville, silvestre, carragher and harte (all who are pathetic and crap in their own ways, i can explain if you like).

solano has been a key part in newcastle's midfield, has done a lot of assists and given good service to shearer and co. up front. he can dribble well with both feet and is a good passer as well. one of the prem's most underrated.

i left out keane, because i simply preferred gerrard. both play the same position, and are good ballwinners, but i chose gerrard since his long range passing is better then keanes. it was just pretty much of a coin toss really, but both can do an excellent job as defensive midfielders, gerrard for me is just more productive.

giggs only performs a good game 1 out of 5 games, he is world class, one of the best left wingers around, i am a big fan...but ljungberg has scored in almost every game he played since he came back from injury and was instrumental in arsenal's double win!

again...the whole van nistelrooij thing...sheesh, dont you gloryhunting mancs ever get tired of overhyping him? :rolleyes: henry and hasselbaink are the 2 best strikers in the prem, henry with his lightning quick pace and control, and jimmy for his strength, deadly finishing, consistency. they make quite a duo upfront, evidence is the sh1tloads of goals they have scored this season against all types of defences...(someone included HESKEY? :eek: )

van nistelrooij is just a flat track bully enjoying himself in front of a creative manchester united midfield (andy cole did the same) in front of good defences he looks one footed and hardly that effective. he has excellent finishing touch, but thats all. i bet you if the penalty box wasnt painted on the pitch, nistelrooij wouldnt score even once because he would need to get into the box first... :D

ruud van nistelrooij - good actor, poor supporting cast! :tongue: :fero:

·
Registered
10 Posts
hasselbaink urinates all over 'ruud van knee-still-sore'

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Undying Soldier, you say van Nistelrooy is enjoying himself from a great midfield. What's Raul doing then? We can play down Raul's great performances too, by saying, oh he plays for Real and is enjoying himself with a creative midfield (this season, poor scoring record for someone with Zidane and co behind him eh?)?
This BS about creative midfield this and that is really unproven. You named Andy Cole, look at him now at Blackburn, still scoring as many as he did for us. And does he have big names in the midfield supporting him?? This proves that playing down top strikers' performances by saying that they only score alot because they play for top clubs is bollocks.
I urinate all over you and your theories.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Undying_Soldier said:
again...the whole van nistelrooij thing...sheesh, dont you gloryhunting mancs ever get tired of overhyping him? :rolleyes: henry and hasselbaink are the 2 best strikers in the prem, henry

ahhh...the infamous oneman"and his glory hunting"gang returns.
pay no attention Jacob. Let this geezer drown in his own bile;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
LOL...that was just one season u are talking about...all the other seasons before zidane, figo etc. madrid's midfield wasnt all that creative as it is supposed to be now, and raul still scored goals. this season he has been a bit offcolor despite playing some great games...that will all change next season though, not to worry. andy cole isnt scoring near as much as he did for man u...he couldnt hit the target if he was the only man on the pitch...quit talking sh1t.

fred elliot is still sore from my past comments i see.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts