Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No news is good news, well, sometimes;)
Expect Palace to be unchanged. I'd still like to see us play with another forward but it probably aint going to happen, so it'll be 451 again.
Pompey will know exactly what to expect and how to deal with AJ . Cut off the supply from midfield and you're halfway there :(

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Another boring game as well. The past few weeks have been miserable at Selhurst Park. We need improvements everywhere and I'm glad Iain Dowie has said that he will spend in the Transfer Window.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't say it was a boring game , we were easily on top in the first half, Pompey only created the one chance when Mezague shot way over .
Fair enough, second half they came out and Gabor had to make 2 good saves and then they scored from a set piece:rolleyes:
It's getting worrying the way that we can be well in a game for long periods but hardly test the opposition goalie :( AJ still chases everything but the service up to him has been very poor in the last 3 or 4 games.

It was good to see Danny Butterfield get his first game of the season though :thmbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts