Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be such a tough game. Our self belief seems to have been shot to bits and even if Liverpool rest a few players I cannot honestly see us taking anything from this game.
Mikele Leigertwood injured a hamstring in midweek and may be replaced by Riihilahti in midfield. Younster Gary Borrowdale may keep his place ahead of Danny Granville at left back.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Biggest game of the season in England for me. Hopefully Palace can do some magic, and pull of a much needed win. Three points would be incredible now. :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Good result Mart!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Natalya said:
Good result Mart!
Bit of an understatement that!! ;)

Absolutley massive result given the Norwich and WBA scores.
Everything that has been missing from our play was back today,we competed.Liverpool rested a few players but we looked like we wanted it more:proud:

A different selection from Dowie payed dividends,no recognised right back, 3 hard tackling midfielders and 2 youngsters providing the width.

...............................Kiraly
.....Sorondo.......Hall.....Popovic .......Granville

Soares.......Hughes....Riihilahti...Liegertwood..Routledge

................................AJ

We've given ourselves a chance :boxing:

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
welll done boys, played with heart and that still means a lot in some parts around here

goodluck in staying up

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
welll done boys, played with heart and that still means a lot in some parts around here

goodluck in staying up

:lick: :lick:

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
It wasn't the sort of magical match that I will remember for the rest of my life, with tons of great play and wonderful chances. But Palace was actually the better team in the first 75 minutes, and at the end they just pulled back and defended the lead. It was well deserved, and three incredibly important points. :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wouldn't say we played them off the park :eek: We had a game plan and played to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts