Xtratime Community banner

EPL: Manchester City-Chelsea (13 sep)

1K views 73 replies 14 participants last post by  KHALID 
#1 ·
Wooow! What a match. Chelsea are leading the table with seven points but City have six. And we know the most interesting point of the match: Robinho, who was supposed to sign for the Blues, but he finally signed for the arabian revolution at Eastlands.
We have injury problems (a tradition), with Essien unable to play in months. Ballack can't play too, and Mikel and Drogba are not 100% fit according to Big Phil. Anyway, I think we have a better team than City, at least in these days... 1-2 for us.

#3 ·
haha Arab Oil vs Russian Gas as my dad called it :pp

i think its a tough fixture, we may have to settle for a point, but would be good to teach them a lesson...but JO-Robinho-Elano trio are not to be underestimated....

on injuries i dont think we had our fully fit spine or first 11 (Cech - Terry - Carvalho - Lampard - Ballack - Essien - Cole - Drogba) for longer than a month in the past 3 years....

#8 ·
Well never mind the other lad who works with me took my shift today because I will have to work the next 5 days in a row(usually I work 2 days and then rest 2 days). So I'm glued to the TV today and will watch the Chelsea and Inter games.

#13 ·
1-1 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

get in there u mother****ers...lol they may have the refree but he have the class...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.