Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooow! What a match. Chelsea are leading the table with seven points but City have six. And we know the most interesting point of the match: Robinho, who was supposed to sign for the Blues, but he finally signed for the arabian revolution at Eastlands.
We have injury problems (a tradition), with Essien unable to play in months. Ballack can't play too, and Mikel and Drogba are not 100% fit according to Big Phil. Anyway, I think we have a better team than City, at least in these days... 1-2 for us.

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
haha Arab Oil vs Russian Gas as my dad called it :pp

i think its a tough fixture, we may have to settle for a point, but would be good to teach them a lesson...but JO-Robinho-Elano trio are not to be underestimated....

on injuries i dont think we had our fully fit spine or first 11 (Cech - Terry - Carvalho - Lampard - Ballack - Essien - Cole - Drogba) for longer than a month in the past 3 years....

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
I'd be watching this at work; so I probably won't be able to see too much of the game :(

Hopefully we win

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
anyone has a livestream link guys?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Well never mind the other lad who works with me took my shift today because I will have to work the next 5 days in a row(usually I work 2 days and then rest 2 days). So I'm glued to the TV today and will watch the Chelsea and Inter games.

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
it was never a freekick, carvalho got a lot of the ball...**** refree...then it gets luckly deflected in...

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
1-1 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

get in there u mother****ers...lol they may have the refree but he have the class...

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
1:1 .. game on.. carvallho with a powerful shot. didnt get time to see the goal!

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
anelka needs to start hitting the target or gets sold in january...

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
yes your stream is slow, open up VLC open local host port 8902 and you can fast forward to the closest time possible. its currently 21" here

1 - 20 of 74 Posts