Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The disappointment of tonight must be quickly forgotten. Of course we won't win the league, but let's at least try to make it interesting. With United and Chelsea still involved in the Champions League, you never know.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
You should seriously become a motivational speaker Mo. To be able to even start a thread about another match after tonights heartbreak is impressive, but to also hint we could have some kind of chance of winning the title now...wow :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am heartbroken of course, but you see, I am used to this by now because it's been happening ever since the Birmingham match. I was watching the match with my brother tonight who's a Liverpool fan and I told him "Walcott's run will not matter, you'll find a way to win because of the ref or linesman". How long did it take? 60 seconds? Mentally I've developed a mechanism to block these things out now. I am devastated and feel empty inside, but at least my mind can rest. That's how I started this thread. I just want to look forward. Of course we'll probably lose on a Ronaldo dive now.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
I think you will win thanks to a doggy penalty decisions; karma you might say.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I think you will win thanks to a doggy penalty decisions; karma you might say.
We don't want to win like that, especially now that the result really won't matter in the overall outcome of the season for us unless something monumental happens.

Theo must start this match simple as that. At least let him develop some more in the last five games so that come next season he transitions immediately into a starter.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Don't really care about this match.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
i dont want to lose more than 2:0. if we lose more than 2:0 i'm gonna go crazy.

we've been ass-raped too many times this season against the likes of spurs, manure and pool, absolutely sick of it.

3rd spot is where we're playing for. i think we'll finish 4th to be honest. just like last season but much worse with higher expectations.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
2-0 to united.. whoever thinks we can win is seriously disillusioned at this point..

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
2-0 to united.. whoever thinks we can win is seriously disillusioned at this point..
worst case scenario, CR7 scores a hatrick against us.

hmm. its possible. our side is just messsed up right now. i dont know what formation we can use since nothing has really seemed to work in the last month and a half.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
**** it what do we have to lose now? Just need go for it, do not want to another replay of the FA cup disgrace, need a complete team effort and just hope for the best.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just saw interviews with Clichy and Adebayor on ATVO. Ade said noone understands how these decisions keep going against us and that we're playing for our season on Sunday. He said we'll know if we're on holiday or not on Sunday evening.

Clichy sounded really pissed off at Toure and Senderos. He brushed aside the penalty question and instead chose to talk about how we can concede like that after working so hard to get back to 2-2.

1 - 20 of 334 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.