Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just long balls and hectic play...it is a good league , but it aint all dat. I prefer the Bundesliga :shades:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
:yawn: :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, don't watch it. But spare us this kind of nonsense threads...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
just long balls and hectic play...it is a good league , but it aint all dat. I prefer the Bundesliga :shades:

:eyepatch:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Che..dont close this thread , please...if i get too naughty...u can always pull out your leather contraption and whip me a few times...but dont close da thread!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMOROSO! said:
:yawn: :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, don't watch it. But spare us this kind of nonsense threads...
I cant , i got to watch it , cuz it is everywhere here..on America TV. Why do u like it? Dont get me wrong , it is a good league...but it aint all that! Da media over there pimpp up their league too much

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
You could turn your TV off or switch the channel, but I guess there isn't enough grey matter to think of that.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
I cant , i got to watch it , cuz it is everywhere here..on America TV. Why do u like it? Dont get me wrong , it is a good league...but it aint all that! Da media over there pimpp up their league too much
More people across the globe watch the EPL than any other league, simply because it's the most exciting - couple this with some of the worlds best players on show and you have a winning formula. The question should be, excluding your earlier rubbish, why wouldn't YOU want to watch it.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Typical post

"i thinc da inglish premeier leeg is realli gay"

PLAY UP POMPEY

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
relax my english peeps, u have a very good league...probably it is the best league dat has the best goals in da world :shades:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
relax my english peeps, u have a very good league...probably it is the best league dat has the best goals in da world :shades:
I thought you talked about long balls and now you are talking the best goals? Nice contradiction :thmbdown:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:

I'd say it's not overrated. You can disagree as many as you want.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zack_manutd said:
I thought you talked about long balls and now you are talking the best goals? Nice contradiction :thmbdown:
Dont push your luck :sweeteye:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Russell said:
More people across the globe watch the EPL than any other league, simply because it's the most exciting - couple this with some of the worlds best players on show and you have a winning formula. The question should be, excluding your earlier rubbish, why wouldn't YOU want to watch it.

I don't neccecarily agree with the threadstarter nor do I think this thread will last long, I am also sick of reading threads like this however I must point out to you that the reason why the EPL is the most watched league in the world is because it's the most marketable, not because it's the most exciting.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
the epl is very overrated id much rather watch another milan-juve match where the home team plays for a draw than a arsenal-chelsea clash with fantastic moments of genius and controversy. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts