Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah. If you don't know how these work it's simple. All you need to post is a picture of a foreign player that totally sucked in English football. Doesn't matter how good they were elsewhere if they were crap here they're fair game. You should also try and find a picture of them in the strip of the team they played for here. Also only do one player per post so it lasts a while.

-------

Anyway, for my first entry I give you the man Newcastle bought when I'm sure their head scout was World Soccer. The Paraguayan wonderkid who was sure to provide a bright future for the Magpies. :stuckup:

Diego Gavilan :yuck:

I think he ended up playing like 10 games, totally sucking in all of them and being packed off to Mexico on loan for 2 years. Probably playing for some third rate Argentinian team now.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember when Arsenal needed someone to hang with Vieira and Petit in midfield. Arsene Wenger, the man who never makes bad transfers in his life made a painstaking search with much soul searching and came up with the legend that is...

Stefan Malz :star: :star:

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and Newcastle's other big signing they probably only bought because he had a good pro-file in World Soccer.

Silvio Maric.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another superb signing up in the north east

Andreas Andersson

Man, Newcastle have bought some crap over the years.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

Wenger's fox-in-the-box :cool:

Bought by United after a successful Euro 96, flopped, left, but achieved considerable success.

Lazy b*****d

Intends to add 'aggression' to his current team Aston Villa :glasses:

1 - 20 of 213 Posts