·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea whats gone happen I just hope we dont give away free kicks to Arteta:pp

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
fcuking we're going to lose or draw considering how badly we've played aginst cardiff.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Time for the likes Adebayor to earn his 80k per week, can't only depend on RVP and Nasri to carry us week in and week out.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
This is one of the most difficult fixtures that you can play in the EPL. Everton aren't the most talented team but Moyes has them organized really well and has installed a good work ethic in the players. One thing for sure is that the Arsenal players aren't going to have the luxury of having time on the ball because the Everton players will press hard.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
arteta is injured for the pool match today, so hopefully will be out. thi could be a tricky game with everton's aerial prowess- though our defence is looking much more sold now.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Will be a tester. Again a hugely important game with Everton sitting just behind us. If they can get through this with a win it will be a big, big result.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
no Arteta, no strikers, there can't be a better time to play Everton.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
They are playing better without strikers, and are on form.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
I'm not overly optimistic about this game, its one of the toughest away games on our calender, and i just don't see us beating them. Arteta is probably out for this one, which is always a plus, but they're still a force to be reckoned with in set pieces.

Our defense needs to be at their very best for this one, and we have to convert our chances, as Lescott and Jagielka are a good pairing, they're going to give Adebayor and RVP a hard time, chances will be scarce, so Ade and Robin should have their scoring boots on.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Possible line-up

Almunia

Sagna---Gallas---Djourou---Clichy

Eboue---Denilson---Song----Nasri

RVP-Ade

Subs: Fabianski, Kolo, Diaby, Bendtner, Ramsey, Vela and Gibbs

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Possible line-up

Almunia

Sagna---Gallas---Djourou---Clichy

Eboue---Denilson---Song----Nasri

RVP-Ade

Subs: Fabianski, Kolo, Diaby, Bendtner, Ramsey, Vela and Gibbs
It's like we're paralyzed on the right side. The fvcking brain functions but the body doesn't.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
If Vela's match-fit I'd put him on the left and move Nasri to the right. Eboue's too lightweight(ability-wise) as a winger.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Hopefully we can grind out a result somehow - we're going to be second-best in the middle of the park as per usual against a half-decent team.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
It's like we're paralyzed on the right side. The fvcking brain functions but the body doesn't.
Just have to hop Theo makes a quick recovery or we work it with Zenit for AA as seeing Eboue week after week is one ****ing depressing sight.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Villa win again so 6 points behind with a game in hand, must win game at Goodison but game has 1-1 written all over it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Just have to hop Theo makes a quick recovery or we work it with Zenit for AA as seeing Eboue week after week is one ****ing depressing sight.
I'd play Vela instead, but once again, I'm not Wenger. Should he dare with Wilshere? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts