Ferreira - Carvalho - Terry - A. Cole
Essien
Deco - Lampard
J. Cole ------------------- Malouda
Anelka​

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Because he started late the preseason because of his wedding. Michael played a lot of matches last season, including all the matches at the euros. And I think Bosingwa can play at right back.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Lampard with two goals, Anelka with one and a debute goal for Deco

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Because he started late the preseason because of his wedding. Michael played a lot of matches last season, including all the matches at the euros. And I think Bosingwa can play at right back.
Yea I hope his hamstring is fine. We need our backline to stay healthy, unlike the past two seasons. If that happens I'm pretty confident we'll win the league.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am ready for the season to start! I just hope Robinho joins us so he could add a little more flair to our game. With Deco precision passes and our strong midfielders, we should take this one easily. 3x0.

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
cant wait to see how midfield will shape up...

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Bosingwa is injured, otherwise he'd definitely start and show Chelsea what a true right back looks like.

Can't wait to see Deco play, I think he has a lot to give still and if he cuts out his playacting and diving like he did in Euro 2008 he's gonna be a delight to watch, just like Euro 2008.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bosingwa is injured, otherwise he'd definitely start and show Chelsea what a true right back looks like.
I think he is starting......

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Line up: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Carvalho, Ashley Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Ballack, Deco, Joe Cole and Anelka. On bench: Cudicini, Alex, Ferreira, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Malouda and Di Santo.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I can't wait for this match to start, first game of this season and couple of things have changed, new manager some new players, come on Chelsea. This does feel like a fresh start.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts