·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 Fvcking Points Please!

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
anything other than 3 points and we proved yet again that the win at chelsea was worthless. the kids beat them in the carling cup so the men should do fine. (we'd hope so). i'm guessing a 3-1 with us conceding the first goal as usual.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time for Adebayor to net some goals.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
A must win really. Also a shut out would be welcome. Want to start seeing some zeros posted up in the opposing scoreline.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
the smaller clubs are getting a bit cocky and too confident against us, time to bring them back down to earth.

·
Registered
42,849 Posts
Seems like it will either be a victory or defeat:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Seems like it will either be a victory or defeat:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."
Where is that quote from, ILA?

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Come on Arsenal! Up and atom!:thumbsup:
up and at dem!
UP AND ATOM!
UP AND AT DEM!
(from simpsons haha)

we have to put out our best side we can. taking no chances. just get ffing 3points. i have a feeling this game will be similar to last time we played wigan at home where we struggled in first half and got a late goal. will be tough guys.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Gallas MIA but Kolo and perhaps Eboue are back

Possible line-up

Almunia

Sagna----Djourou---Kolo----Clichy

Eboue---Cesc----Song----Nasri

RVP----Ade

Subs: Fabianski, Denilson, Silvestre, Bendtner, Vela, Ramsey and Wilshere

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
At this moment Song is the best option I think, so hopefully Arsene will keep him there.

I belive Tunis's line up is spot on - that's what I'd like to see too!

I can see us scoring 4 or 5 in this one!:eek:

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
ade needs to get back onto score sheet. i think we'll do this 3-1. hard fought game ahead of us guys. lets not forget that wigan do have quality in their side and they may come out with a physical game like they did last season.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today is the day when we finally start beating so-called small teams! Come on you gunners!!!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts