Possible line up

Fabianski

Eboue---Kolo----Djourou---Gibbs

Arshavin----Denilson------Ramsey---Diaby

Bendtner---Vela

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I think we need to rest Kolo, Djourou should play to get some fitness as he will have to to alot of running against Manu. Dudu and Vela upfront.

Any news on Clichy?

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we need to rest Kolo, Djourou should play to get some fitness as he will have to to alot of running against Manu. Dudu and Vela upfront.

Any news on Clichy?
AW won't admit it but Clichy is done for the season, stress fracture of a vertebra could take 3 weeks or 3 months.

·
G☆☆ner Ѧ ♥
1,139 Posts
Would like to see...

Fabianski
Hoyte Djourou Silvestre Gibbs
Wilshere Denilson Ramsey Arshavin(c)
Bendtner Vela​

Doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as we keep the most amount of first teamers out as possible.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Silvestre and Eddie are both out because of groin injuries.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Poor Eddie.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
LoL eddies slowly becoming a joke with the injuries.. leave him out for the rest of the year let him rest and recover properly...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Would like to see...

Fabianski
Hoyte Djourou Silvestre Gibbs
Wilshere Denilson Ramsey Arshavin(c)
Bendtner Vela​

Doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as we keep the most amount of first teamers out as possible.
Arshavin as captain?:thmbdown:

LoL eddies slowly becoming a joke with the injuries.. leave him out for the rest of the year let him rest and recover properly...
Well considering he hasn't done a pre season, the little niggling injuries are nothing to be worried about IMO.

·
Registered
42,779 Posts
More than just the importance of picking up no injuries, I hope those that do represent the shirt give a good account of themselves for the travelling support who will carry themselves well.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
i think we'll be pulling a weakened side so we can rest for the manu game. we simply cannot afford anymore injuries. I would not be surprised if we all saw a dire 0-0 game. After all, it is fratton park and we've failed to score there in the previous two seasons. i'm still predicting a 1-0 win though.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
21 Fabianski
03 Sagna
17 Song Billong
20 Djourou
27 Eboue
14 Walcott
15 Denilson
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin
26 Bendtner
12 Vela
Substitutes
24 Mannone, 28 Bischoff, 35 Coquelin, 38 Emmanuel-Thomas, 43 Merida, 47 Randall, 56 Frimpong

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
1-0 to arsenal

incredibly lucky as james couldnt catch bendtner's header. was a good cross from arshavin.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
England's No.1 :dielaugh: Great delivery from Arshavin. So many assists now. Good header from Bendtner but shouldn't have beaten the keeper.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
This was a not penalty.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts