·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Another three points please. Going into the Porto game with momentum is really important. Also, Chelsea aren't playing this weekend so it gives the team a chance to put more pressure on them.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
At this stage of the season three points by any means necessary but really against Burnley everyone should be hopeful that the team can not only win the match but stack up some goals in the process to boost the team further.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diaby back, Arshavin 50-50 and Gallas doubtful.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
5-0 and we go top? good stuff :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I am still too upset about the Ramsey injury to be honest. It's just unacceptable to have a talent like that kicked out of the game.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Quick report on Rosicky: Rosicky played for 70 + minutes last night against Scotland and was excellent. Played a free role popping up everywhere and was different class. Fletcher could not get near him.
Scottish journalist in his analysis of Fletcher: "very much left in the shadows of Thomas Rosicky ".

:proud:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Quick report on Rosicky: Rosicky played for 70 + minutes last night against Scotland and was excellent. Played a free role popping up everywhere and was different class. Fletcher could not get near him.
Scottish journalist in his analysis of Fletcher: "very much left in the shadows of Thomas Rosicky ".

:proud:
but czechs lost? must have been a hell of a performance... :rollani:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Oh okay, I didn't know the result was linked to the performance of one particular player. :thumbsup: If a guy scores a hat-trick but his team loses 4-3 I suppose he ought to look at himself hard in the mirror that night. How dare he let his team down.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Oh okay, I didn't know the result was linked to the performance of one particular player. :thumbsup: If a guy scores a hat-trick but his team loses 4-3 I suppose he ought to look at himself hard in the mirror that night. How dare he let his team down.
yea hat-tricks a hat-trick, but not scoring.. assisting and losing doesnt seem like a formula for a good performance..? usually if you lose all players played very average or below average, but there is the rare occurance that a player stands out for the losing team and maybe in this case it was rosicky.. but he has been nothing special of late for us...

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
"We have the luck that Denilson could be available again," Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday. "He did not travel to Stoke last week because he had an injury to his calf.

"Arshavin could be available and there is a little, little chance that Diaby could be available again too. I am convinced that Denilson and Arshavin will be OK but for Diaby it is 50:50.

"Gallas is still out and we have a little problem with Sol Campbell. We will check that tomorrow. Carlos Vela will not be considered for Saturday because he comes back too late from international duty.

"If we have good news from the other players coming back we should still have a strong squad out."

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Possible squad

Almunia

Sagna----Silvestre----Vermaleen---Clichy

Eboue---Denilson---Cesc

Arshavin----Bendtner----Nasri

Subs: Fabianski, Walcott, Eduardo, Rosicky, Merida, Traore and Eastmond.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Prob Nasri in the middle and Rosicky playing up top, Eboue RB for extra attacking threat.
Maybe.

Rosicky played in Scotland so I have my doubts that he can start against Burnley esp with Porto game on Tuesday night.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Do you think he might risk it and put eastmond starting like against Bolton? I hope he starts off eboue and maybe tries him in the holding role with rosicky playing, hopefully he could last over a half after playing yesterday.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
LOL, We're gonna rip them a new one on Saturday. Watch us go top till Manure plays.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
----------------ALMUNIA----------------
SAGNA--VERMAELEN--SILVESTRE--CLICHY
---------------EASTMOND---------------
EBOUE--FABREGAS-----NASRI--ARSHAVIN
--------------BENDTNER-----------------

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
----------------ALMUNIA----------------
SAGNA--VERMAELEN--SILVESTRE--CLICHY
---------------EASTMOND---------------
EBOUE--FABREGAS-----NASRI--ARSHAVIN
--------------BENDTNER-----------------
WOW!!!

Sorry but Eastmond is not superior to Denilson and nor will he start over Denilson against Burnley.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts