Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our last home game of the season, and probably of the premiership for a few years becons nearer.

By Monday, unless Pompey lose away at Wigan, we will be certainly down.
As it is we're hanging on in there by the tips of our nails.

TBH I dont think it matters, we aren't going to score again this season, so thats us down.

I dont care how good Gera is he cant carry the team like that.

There will be plenty of time to say whos going and whos staying after the season ends, so even though its live on Sky at 8pm BST, it'll be somewhat of a let down.

I think we'll lose 2-0.
I think Robson will get booed.
I think there will be chants of "Robson Out" and probably "Peace out" too.
(thats not some hippy thing, its our chairmans name :D)

Whats the betting he starts Campbell YET A"GOD DAMN"GAIN!

:rollani:

roll on next season ....

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Sorry to see your team going down again. I hope they can come up again as quickly as possible!

As a compensation I will let you win this season's EPL Prediction League :D

I'll watch the game in a pub after studying the whole day. First time I see my Hammers live throughout a whole game this season..

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
This game is now kind of inconsequential for us, though it would be nice to finish ahead of Birmingham. It would be nice to get at least one more win this season as some sort of consolation.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it would:)

but can you see us scoring a goal? :howler:

The club let the fans down BIG time by not signing a striker in the Jan window.
Lets face it we HAVE been playing good quality football, we HAVE been creating chances, good chances at that, but with no striker to put the ball in the goal we cant score.

Its a sickner, as we are good enough to stay up, IF we had bought a striker!
We didn't so we pay the price. From what I hear Robson wanted to sign at least 2 different strikers in Jan but Peace wouldn't sanction it for monetary reasons. So i find it hard to blame Robson.

After seeing just how utter crap Ellington is presently, you can see why Campbell has started. just a shame we had to let Earnie go, but if wouldn;t listen to reason, hes where he belongs too, in the CCC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts