Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been worried about the team for a long time but I certainly am now. With the results in recent weeks and the defeat to Chelsea today, the team seem to have crumbled to the pressure of winning the championship and it is painful to see. With the situation the team finds themselves in, gaining the three points is an absolute must and any other result will surely mean that the championship has gone again. I'd also hate to not win and have momentum going into the Liverpool game. The team simply has to find its winning rhythm again.

One thing to stress is that even though Bolton aren't anywhere near as good as they have been in recent seasons, we shouldn't take it for granted given that the players have been poor against the lower league teams in recent weeks.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
1-1 written all over this game.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Another Do it or Die game?

·
Registered
622 Posts
you guys will win this one, bolton are terrible

·
Registered
10,819 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
We have to keep going. Would Man Utd give up on the title if the roles were reversed? Never! They'd still make us sweat by winning every game from now until the end of the season. That's what we need to do. It's far from over, if the players stop believing at this stage then there are not worthy of representing the Arsenal.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Bolton have been pretty poor and are struggling to score goals will be interesting if the players can lift for the game or if they already know we blew it and play out another draw...

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
We wont win the title but Arsenal is a big club that must give 100% in every game. I think we will win this one.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
to rub salt into our wounds bolton will win this. im not even going to bother worrying about this game since the season is over anyway.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
we will hit back in this, Persie is looking a little sharper with every game, this is the one where he returns. :hopeful:

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Horrible game to have after the deflating Chelsea defeat but as has already been pointed out RVP is looking stronger and better every game so there is hope there.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts