·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Cant fvcknig wait!!! I hope we give them a good thrashing. I'll be disappointed if we don't score at least 3 past them.

Ade to score for sure.

·
Registered
211 Posts
it will be a big Derby,
we are in good shape,
and Spurs won their first win this season,
so they got some of confident
appointing Harry rednap is really scaring me
he`s great manager and knows what he`s doing
he`s going to the match without nothing to loose so maybe it will be a positive for them,
but am sure that Arsene Know;)
and he will get the 3 points,
in the end :" We Hate Tottenham,and We Hate Tottenham, We Are Tottenham HATERS"

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
almunia
sagna gallas silvestre clichy
walcott song fabregas nasri
rvp/diaby
adebayor

bench. fabianski, toure, eboue, ramsey, denilson, vela, bendtner

i know 4-5-1 is a bit negative at home, but i dont htink spurs would get near diaby in the hole as they lack a good dm, or perhaps rvp would be a better bet.

walcott vs bale should be a good battle. looking forward to it

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Isn't bale suspended for this one?

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
I wouldn't call 'Arry a 'great manager'. This game could be tough as many were predicting Oneday to get his first victory against Arsenal for some reason, as if Tottenham would lose all their games except for the one against us. Wenger has to prove how capable the side are and get the 3 points here. Despite their win today Spuds are still the team bottom of the table, therefore the weakest team in the league right now, and Arsenal must take all the points to show they are genuine contenders.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Their victory at Bolton is inconclusive. Bolton has been shit lately and Spurs beating them is no big deal in my opinion. They still have a porous defense and no bite in attack. Maybe their morale improved because of the victory but I see us beating them.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Isn't bale suspended for this one?
i think bale only got a 1 match ban because he was last man red carded not a reckless red card.

i'm very worried about this game. bolton lossed to spurs yesterday giving them their first win of the season. we looked shit against west ham last night, we really need to pick up our form.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
how did we look shit, we dominated the game and created plenty of chances, and Cesc, Gallas who are both major important players gave their best performances of the season? :googly:

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
He's a pessimist. By shit, he means focused and efficient in approach. Don't ya buddy?

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
how did we look shit, we dominated the game and created plenty of chances, and Cesc, Gallas who are both major important players gave their best performances of the season? :googly:
we made 1 or 2 chances in the first half, it took us 70mins to force an own goal. we havent looked anywhere near our best.

He's a pessimist. By shit, he means focused and efficient in approach. Don't ya buddy?
i may be a pessimist, but from the fenerbahce game that people said how well we played, i saw all our flaws in which we are still yet to address. however, we will most likely have sagna and toure back which might cover all our defensive issues. and back to having Rvp and spurkiller adebayor up front. we should be okay.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Would love to beat them by 4 goals to make up for what happened in February. Any win will do though.
This is what I immediately thought of when I saw our fixture list at the beginning of the season. We should wreck them to get our revenge on the Carling cup win those tards celebrated as if it were the world cup.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Expecting a stormer from Theo in this match. He was our most dangerous attacker against West Ham before he was subbed and the decision was proved correct by Wenger but it was no reflection on how Walcott played as to why he was taken off. Bale has some talent but he can be a moody little chipmunk if things don't go his way and goes into his own shell. Walcott can win us games in the blink of an eye.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
however, we will most likely have sagna and toure back which might cover all our defensive issues.
Can Toure expect to walk straight back into the team to parner Gallas though? Silvestre hasn't done too badly at all. Eboue was not really a problem deputising for Sagna. Think the main issue is still the worry about being lightweight in midfield. Teams possibly running through us. This "holding", "box-to-box", "DM" player, call it what you will to partner Cesc. Will be interesting to see how Song goes again if he is selected.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Difficult game, this will be our first real test in this season. Even Spurs isnt that great, it's always difficult.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Sp*rs fans are suddenly so optimistic for this fixture:D

From a sp*rs board

draw would be a good result, a win would...............well........ not sure really, unbelievable doesnt even begin to explain it. as long we get at them like we did bolton. Bolton meant to be a tough physical side but we matched their strength if not outdid them. So if we kick a few scummers and run at them we could just scare the living crap out of em. Good luck boys!!! COYS
Deluded people :howler:

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at the spuds fan you quoted. One victory and they're off again. Y'know what, Tottenham should defo beat the Ars at Emirates and go on a 30 game unbeaten run culminating in the 4th Champion's League spot, meaning no Champion's League for gooners next season. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Really looking forward to this game, hope it is an exciting one. Watched their game against Udinese (a team who play quick counter, they got few pacy guys themself) and Spurs couldn't cope with them. Obviously with Arsenal quality and your quick pacey guys (It was so embrassing to watch Lennon tumble over the ball, Walcott should show him how its done).

'Arry first official game and it isn't getting any easier for him

1 - 20 of 227 Posts